Warning/Disclaimer

Wither

Synonym: fade or become weak.

And this is exactly what happened to Elena. She started her life with all the love and care anyone could ever get. All her wishes fulfilled, everything was at her feet. She had decided what her future would be like. She still had dreams which she wanted to be real someday.

Until she got tied and thrown into a prison, her compromising future was ruined, she did not expect what that prison came with, what she would have to go through because with her there wasn't a human but a heartless animal.

All she did was to love her parents and trust them to make the best decisions.

*********

Okay so this one book I'll complete no matter how hectic my schedule gets because I've been thinking about it for so long, and I just want to warn you about what this book is going to be like.

So this book is going to be the one with limits and just to tell that love is not forbidden, just some limitations lie. This book isn't going to be the one with a really happy start, a university/ high school girl having trouble and a guy comes along and steals her heart, this is going to be close to reality.

So, it won't have the perfect looking girl with the slim figure and perfect height because seriously we people dream too much, reality check; that most of the girls around the world don't have the slim figures and the perfect height, even I don't, and I feel awkward reading books that have models like Barbara Palvin as the main, because their body is just hard to get, so I'll just give you a face and you need to ignore the body.

Then this book will be different for many readers from different countries and well it shouldn't be a problem as I'll describe everything in detail, and I might bore you but it's a necessity. This isn't an a.u so you'll definitely be close to reality.

This book contains:

1. Violence

2. Rape

3. A lot of beating and fights

4. Detailed sex scenes (you can skip them if you wish as they will be full of it from the start to end and it won't affect your reading if you don't read it and I'll also warn about it in the start of the chapter).

And please don't bother to enlighten me with your negative thoughts because it's my book and my story.

 I'll be giving references to several fanfics and I by no mean am trying to offend the writers in any way.

I completely understand if you don't want to read this book after reading the note but please if you do decide to read it then be patient.

And this whole book is dedicated to one person that I love more than myself, my best friend, my soul, my other half and my everything. @Amina147.

p.s. prologue is up tomorrow (probably).