Chapter 7- Lesson Two

I'm so sorry for not updating. I didn't notice it was last last week since I uploaded the last chapter. Sorry guys...

<-- Vote...Comment..>Fan...Like..Please and thank you!

___________________________________________________________

Wanted Princess Chapter 7- Lesson Two

One word: Pain! I don’t want this anymore. I want to rest already. I have been walking with those killer

heels for hours and I swear I don’t want to use them ever again. They're killing my legs and my feet.

I glanced at the huge golden clock inside my room and I saw that it is almost dinner time. Wow, time

flied so fast. I walked inside my walk-in closet and changed into something more comfortable. After I was able to change and fixed my stuffs, I heard a knock from my door.

"Come in." I said.

I saw one of the palace maids enter.

"Your Highness, the dinner is already ready. The king is not around tonight so you will be eating with Prince Richard and Prince Richmond as well as Madame Rose."

"Thank You."

No. Why do I have this feeling that I will not enjoy my dinner?

*****

"No, no no! That's not how you eat your highness!" Madame Rose corrected me.

She rose up from her chair and moved towards my seat. I was sitting in front of Ric while Richmond is beside me. 

"This spoon is for the dessert." She said while lifting the spoon.

"This is for the soup and this is..." she continued to lecture me.

I could see a smirk on Ric's face and Richmond is pretty amused too. He kept on laughing at Madame Rose and I kept on elbowing him.

Ric was very busy with his phone. I don't know who was he texting, but it's not my business so who cares? Anyway....

"Okay. I get it. Thanks." I said and then she moved back to her seat.

"You know, it’s just hard at first, but you'll get used to it soon." Richmond said.

"Yeah right. I can't even enjoy my food without Madame Rose correcting me."

"Your Highness, don't talk when your mouth is full!" Madame Rose scolded once again.

"See what I mean..."

"Your-"

"Sorry." I interrupted Madame Rose.

"You can't blame her. You eat like there is no tomorrow." Richmond chuckled.

I slap him in the chest.

"Your Highness, a princess doesn't hit someone."

"Okay. Okay sorry."

"Yeah, Juliet. You're not supposed to be hitting on me"

"I am not hitting on you! I am hitting you.'

"Whatever just the same." he chuckled. "Hey, just joking." 

"I know."

"Even though you're eating, you still have to maintain a proper posture, Your Highness. You can't slouch and you can't eat like there's no tomorrow."

What? I have to sit straight even though I'm eating. That's hard! I can't enjoy my food very well. I knew this is not going to be an ordinary dinner!

"Relax. Just listen to her I think you're a fast learner anyway." Richmond whispered.

I have no choice but to follow their orders, but I must say the food here is really yummy!

After one long hour, the dinner slash lesson is finally over. Yes! I'm free! I'm free to do anything I want! Hmm...What should I do first?

Ah! Maybe I can call mom and dad, or maybe I can call Romeo. I can't believe he hasn't called me. I am dying to tell him what's happening to me now. I don't have any friends besides him. I don't know if I can trust anyone here in the palace. Well, Richmond is really nice but there's something about Richmond and Romeo.

I still don't know what's up with both of them but I know it must be something really important for both of them to react like that before. Maybe I shouldn't listen to Richmond and call Romeo instead.

I slowly moved out from my seat and went outside the dining hall. While I was walking towards my room, I heard Ric's voice. I think he's talking to someone, but I couldn't hear anyone besides him. Maybe he's talking with someone on the phone? 

I crept quietly towards the direction of the voice...

"No, she's nothing to me." Ric said.

"Yah. I love you. You're the one I like not her. What happened there was just an accident."

I think he's referring to me, and I think he's talking to Nicole.

"Thank you for believing me. I hope we can see each other soon. The king is not around so he will not be able to catch us."

Wow, somebody's planning to sneak out. It seems like it will be a great black mail against him....

"Yeah, let's meet tomorrow..." he said.

Tomorrow...Nice. I think I can spy on him.

"Bye..." he said.

Oops...I have to leave before he sees me!

________________________________________________________

sorry for the short chapter. Hey! I was able to write and upload all three stories yey!!!

Hope you guys will vote and comment!