Chapter 3- Unexpected Meeting

Hey guys!!! I’m very sorry for the late update! I have been very busy lately. Thank you for the previous votes. I hope you will vote and comment. Please continue to support this story and I’d like to hear your reactions and suggestions.

The poll (see chapter 2 bottom) is still up so you can still vote hehe.

I’ll stop blabbering and move on to the story. Enjoy!!!!

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Previously:

"I don't care! You can't take her!" Romeo shouted while grabbing my left arm.

"I'm sorry, but it's the king's order! She must come with me, and you have nothing to do with this. Go back to where you came from!" Prince Richmond shouted while grabbing my right arm. 

I looked at both of them. Both of their eyes were like shooting daggers at each other. I don't know what Prince Richmond meant when he told Romeo to go back where he came from. Do they really know each other? The two guys were like playing tug of war, except they didn't have a rope to grab so they chose my arms instead. I was in the middle of both of them still confused...

Am I really a princess? Shoot! I'm the lost princess that they were talking about earlier in the news!

Remember when I asked about this day getting any worse? I think it just did…

Chapter 3 - Unexpected Meeting

I don’t know what to do. I am currently very confused. I don’t know how to take in all the information that I just heard. It’s very hard for me to accept that I’m the lost princess of Roseville. Numerous questions are flooding my mind. Who are my real parents? Where are they? Why was I separated from them? Is this really happening?

I can’t answer these questions myself. It seems like the only choice I have now is following Prince Richmond into the castle if I want to know the truth. I feel bad leaving Romeo behind. I‘m sure he wouldn’t approve of me going with Prince Richmond.

No, I have to ask my parents first! They are the ones who can answer my questions. This must be a mistake! I can’t be a princess. I am nowhere near one. I mean, I don’t act like one, I don’t dress like one, and I definitely am not one.

I decided to butt-in on their arguments. Because if the way you look at people (like you’re shooting daggers at them) could kill, Romeo and Richmond would probably be dead by now.

“I am not coming with you. I need to talk to my parents first. This must be a mistake. I-I can’t be a p-pr-princess.” I stuttered while removing my arms from both of their grasps.

“That’s one of the reasons why I’m here, princess...” Prince Richmond replied.

Wow his accent is really sexy. It would be really nice if he became the king someday. Wait…Wait…Juliet, you are in the middle of knowing your true identity and here you are thinking that Prince Richmond’s accent is sexy?

“I also came here to inform you that they are already in the palace; the king ordered them to go there early in the morning.”  Prince Richmond said.