chapter 5

McKenzie was silent so was everyone else "hello Kenzie." The boy said. "Hi Ryan." McKenzie said back. "So i take it as your dad here doesn't know." Ryan said evily. "Know what?" Ian asked. "McKenzie didn't tell you that she has a chiled called Cyrstal." Ryan said. "Kenzie is this true?" Ian asked. McKenzie looked down shamefully. "Yeah Ryan took advantage of me and got me pergnant." McKenzie said. "Took advantage like Rape did this boy rape you?" Ian asked looking angry. "Yes and i have a kid with him her name is Cyrstal Beale." McKenzie said. Ian punched Ryan sraight in the face. "Where is she Cyrstal?" Ryan asked. "She is in foster care." McKenzie told him. "Well not for long i am getting cudosty of her." Ryan declaired. "I will adopted Cyrstal so you won't get her she us my grandaughter." Ian shouted pushing Ryan out if the restunt.

McKenzie started crying she didn't know what to do Ian saw her and hugged her. "Kenz its ok hes gone." Ian said. "Are you mad at me?" McKenzie asked."No course not." Ian replied. McKenzie smiled. "Did you mean what you said about Cyrstal?" McKenzie asked courious. "Yeah i would adopted her if she was with you." Ian told her. McKenzie phoned Grace her social worker "Grace i want my dad to adopted Cyrstal." McKenzie said down the phone. "Ok i will come round to disscus it." Grace told her down the phone. "Tomorrow at ten is that ok?" McKenzie said. "Yeah." Grace said hanning up.