𝟎𝟎𝟔

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ᔕI᙭

___________

___________

Madeleine's gaze locks onto Grindelwald as the Aurors and Theseus spread themselves out over the empty benches slowly descending down towards the man.
"Let's take him," he says and Madeleine turns her head slightly looking at him in the corner of her eye. Grindelwald turns to them, relishing the fight to come.
"Protego diabolica." He says, drawing his wand and then spinning, drawing a protective circle of blue fire around himself, the exits closing.
Almost all of his followers walk through the flames, joining him in the circle. One hesitates before bracing himself and running into the fire. He is consumed by it. Madeleine backs up slightly.
"Aurors, join me in this circle, pledge to me your eternal allegiance or die. Only here shall you know freedom, only here shall you know yourself." Grindelwald says and with a flick of his wand, he send flames into the air, pursuing fleeing Aurors. Madeleine ducks, lifting her wand and muttering a spell, repelling the incoming flames,
"This bitch," she mutters.
"Play by the rules! No cheating, children." Grindelwald taunts. Madeleine continues deflecting flames, making her way over to Theseus. Newt shouts something which she doesn't here, one flame almost catching her as she turns her head to him. A second later, she sees Credence walk through the flames and Grindelwald embraces him. Madeleine frowns as she sees another woman, Queenie, scream something at Jacob before turning and walking into the flames. She screams but passes through the fire and joining Grindelwald.
"Queenie!" Tina yells but the women disapparates.
As Tina retaliates at the betrayal, Madeleine joins Theseus and Newt as they defend themselves from the flames. She notices half a dozen Aurors losing their heads and run through the flames to Grindelwald.
"Mr Scammander, Miss Sincair," Grindelwald says, drawing their attention, "Do you think Dumbledore will mourn you?" He throws a large burst of blue fire at the three and they move to defend themselves.
"Grindelwald! Stop!" A voice shouts. The three whip their head round just as Grindelwald spots the woman walking down the steps.
"Leta..." Theseus and Madeleine mutter.
"This one I believe I know."
Theseus moves forward, making a big effort to reach his fiancé. Madeleine follows, shooting curses towards the flames. Grindelwald moves towards her through the flames as Theseus continues fighting closer, Madeleine now stopping deciding to fight the flames at a standstill.
"Leta Lestrange... despised entirely amongst wizards... unloved, mistreated... yet brave. So very brave," he properly turns to her, the others watching the scene, tears welling in Madeleine eyes as she watches her best friend, "Time to come home."
Grindelwald stretches out his hand and Leta contemplates it, her own hovering just above his. She looks over at Theseus and Newt, who watch, stunned,
"I love you." She says before letting her eyes flicker over to the women she'd gone to school with. The one she'd laughed with and talked about boys with. The one who she'd spent years thinking she hated her for loving her ex. The one who was her best friend, "I'm so sorry," she mouths and Madeleine nods, an unwanted tear trickling down the side of her face. Leta points her wand at the skull in one of the followers hands and it explodes, knocking them backwards and momentarily obscuring Grindelwald in the chaos.
"Go! Go!" Leta yells, the fire engulfing her. Madeleine shares a look with Newt as Theseus tries to dive after his now dead girlfriend. The blonde disapparate a as the fire explodes, chasing them.

_________________________________________

𝘼/𝙉 : 𝐴𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒.𝐼'𝑚 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐿𝑒𝑡𝑎'𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐 𝑙𝑜𝑙. 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟. 𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝐼'𝑚 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛 𝑂𝐵𝑋 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑐 𝑖𝑓 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑇𝑖𝑘𝑇𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡.

𝖳𝗂𝗄𝖳𝗈𝗄 :𝗉𝗒𝖼𝗍𝗇𝖿𝗌𝖿𝖿
•••