Only Time Wiĺl Tell

Everyone arrived at Applewood and settled accept Juliana, She sat in the room for about an hour, then she got up and made her way to Max room, the door was slightly ajar; she could see Maxwell and Bertrand standing talking, she knocked twice to make her presence known; they opened the door fully.

“If I’m interrupting something I can come back later.” She says

“ Juliana you are most definitely not how may we help you?” Bertrand said

“They put me in the same room. Can one of you switch with me please?"

Maxwell wanted to hug her and tell her there was no way in hell he was letting her stay there alone after what happened.  “Jewel I'll take your room, unless Bertrand wants to give you his room.”

 “I think she’ll feel safe in your room, just make sure the locks are secured and I've also asked His Majesty to put extra guards on the grounds.” 

“Your safety is of most  importance  to us, we don’t want anything  happening to you after all you are like a sister we never had until now.”

She  gave Max a look. “thank you both I came here to find happiness and I truly have, okay guys enough of that before I start crying, they left and she got a Message from max.

 “thank you both I came here to find happiness and I truly have, okay guys enough of that before I start crying, they left and she got a Message from max

—---------------‐

—---------------‐

“ I’m glad you came. I needed some privacy with you. His lips crashed into hers and his tongue slid into her mouth.

 It felt like weeks of not being able to touch her, he caught his breath and got serious.  “Look this wasn’t the only reason I invited you to come;I know you said you need to think about things; but last week when we talked you said you were scared I wanted to end things, I think you know me by now and I want 

you and I want you to want only me, I don’t want to keep sneaking around because that's not who I am, we need to talk to Liam.'

“You’re right but first we need to talk about something."

“Jewel, you can always talk to me okay?”

 She took a deep breath. Here goes I just hope I don't lose him because if I'm pregnant it could be Liam’s.  “I have been sick for the last few days, I think I may be pregnant."