Deals

Chapter Summary: Liam thinks of ways to get out of his engagement, Maxwell's past haunts him and Drake askes Hana out, Leo is mentioned in past tense.

Pairing: Drake x Hana, Maxwell x Juliana.

Warning, Mention of past drug use, possible blackmail, flirting, profanity. Not suitable for anyone under the age of 18 if you read you acknowledge you are 18 or older.

Thanks to everyone who reads like and share.
---

"Lord Maxwell, may I have a word?"

"What do you want with me?"

"We have something in common, I want to be Queen ruling besides Liam, and you want Juliana, am I right?"

"I'm quite sure that we both want to keep them apart in some way."

"Madi, Liam is my friend."

"Sure, he is, but you can't keep your hands off his supposed girlfriend." She said as she rolled her eyes then continued to speak.

" I know the real reason Leo abdicated, he was in a bad place in his life and the crown was too much. Constantine made sure no one found out, but he wasn't the only one."

"See I know that you had to go to rehab also because you liked partying too, not even your brother knows, and I'm sure you'll do anything to keep it that way." She said with a smirk.

.

"Madi, are you trying to blackmail me?"

Not at all Lord Maxwell I'm simply asking for us to help each other out that's all?" she smiled.

"This is what I need from you"

1. "I need your old dealer's information?"

2. "Keep Juliana occupied."

3. Try to keep Tariq hidden, I know house Beaumont has an open investigation, I need you to run some interference with that."

"Why would I help you?" And why would you want my old dealers' number? "

"Because you are in love with Juliana and you want her away from Liam. "The dealer part, the less you know the better."

"Look I really loved Leo but his life turned dark at one point and he turned to drugs, and I'm not sure what made you go down that road; but I'm glad you are clean, but to secure my place as queen I must do what I need to do."

"Do we have a deal?" your part will be simple since you're already probably fucking her anyway."

He sighs, "you have a deal but I still need to help her find Tariq."

"I didn't say don't help her, I said run interference or something."

Madeleine thought back to the night of the engagement ball, hoping that Maxwell loved Juliana enough to betray his friend in the name of love, she clapped her hands.

"Okay people let's get to work, this Royal picnic must be perfect. "hello darling it's so nice you come to help me, have a seat I can get someone to fix your breakfast?"

Liam took a seat as everyone was busy around them.

"So, how's everything going here?"

"It's going better than I Expected, you know we leave in a few days for the tour, but on to another issue I say by your sadded look, that Juliana didn't accept your proposal?"

"I don't want to talk about my personal life."

"Okay suit yourself, you know I'll be there if you need me I'm not that heartless you know?"