DTIYS contest (CLOSED)

Alright, I guess we're doing this everyone....

A DTIYS challenge/ competition
(DTIYS stands for Draw this in your style)

A DTIYS challenge/ competition (DTIYS stands for Draw this in your style)

Reference sheet:

Reference sheet:

The character that you are all selected to draw will be Candy Blaza (CB) because why not? Don't get me wrong but I actually think this child is simple to draw and he's just out right adorable (Even though he's a cannibal, let's not get too focused...

The character that you are all selected to draw will be Candy Blaza (CB) because why not? Don't get me wrong but I actually think this child is simple to draw and he's just out right adorable (Even though he's a cannibal, let's not get too focused on that-)

Here are the rules:

Do not trace

Do not steal anyone's work

Do not get upset if you did not make it to the top three

You do not have to draw the same thing that's on the reference/example. As long as you drew CB in your style, you're good.

Please inform me if you are going to participate so I can keep track of who's in this or not.

And make sure to tag me when you want to submit your artwork! (If I did not comment in your work, it means I haven't seen it yet)

Take your time and do not stress or burn yourself out from this (For your health please)

And most importantly, have fun!

Prizes:

1st place: Animation of your main oc

2nd place: Drawing of your main oc with a detailed background

3rd place: Drawing of your main oc (No significant background)

Participant: Every participant will get a simple drawing of small blob versions of themselves as an appreciation for taking part in the contest :D

If you do not have a main oc that you represent yourself by, I will have to directly draw your pfp instead.

The deadline will be in about a month (probably in March 25)

The results I'm going to predict may take a week or more.

I will judge on the artwork from the drawing, details, efforts, and creativity that's being put into it. I will try my best to give feedback to each artwork.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Good luck to those who are participating :)

(The official results will be posted on YouTube. I will be announcing this challenge across YouTube and Instagram also)