42

I woke up at around 9am and heard some loud voices. I then sat up and realized that im still at bellas. I then stood up and walked out the room and noticed the voice are coming from the bathroom. "I don't knoww! I feel so disgusted god, im sorry pedri!" I heard bella say but it sounded more like crying. I then walked in and saw pedri holding bellas hair up while she was pucking in the toilet. "What happened? Are you okay bella?" I said coming closer to them and placing my hand on her back. "No can't you see im puking my brains out." She said and then she puked again. One of her arm was around her stomach and the other one on the toilet seat. I then touched her forehead and noticed that it was really warm. "I think you might have an temperature." I said and she looked at me sobbing. "What? For fucks sakes why dose this always happen to me?!" She said and placed one hand on my leg but she went higher with her hand touching my upper thigh and almost my croch. My eyes widen and i looked over at Pedro who was also as shocked.

We finally got her in her room after some convincing because she wanted to clean up but we didn't let her. Pedro went downstairs and said. "Im gonna go and start cleaning up a little." I laid her in bed and covered her with her blanket. "Go to sleep bella, you need to rest." I said but she rolled her eyes. "Stop acting like my dad, what can i call you daddy now?" She said annoyed. I smirked and looked at her while shaking my head. "You sure can but you're sick. Maybe next time hermosa." I said making her look at me with a death stare. "Shut up." She said and turned her back to me. "Good night." She said. "Its 10 am but good night bella." I said pulling the cover over her shoulders and walking out of her room closing the door behind me.

Bella's Pov

When he left i felt kind of sad. I loved that he was so protective of me. He always took care of me when we were together. God i do miss him but i got to move on. I cannot be clingy on him all the time.

I woke up and looked to my side and saw that it was already 2pm. I stood up and changed clothes. I changed into a too and black kinda oversized t-shirt and white booty shorts. I then walked out of my room and down the stairs. I heard voices coming from the kitchen and i looked who it was. It was Gavi pedri and ansu fati, they were talking about something. "What are you guys still doing here?" "So i don't ha- oh you woke up?" Pedri said taking a sip of the water bootle he had in his hand. "Yeah, suprise." I said walking past gavi and checking what we had in the fridge.

I then closed the fridge again and checked the cabin above the fridge and saw a water bootle. I was trying to reach it but it wasn't possible. I then felt a presence behind me. They put they're hand on my waist and reached for the waterbootle i was reaching for. I turned around and saw gavi holding the bootle. As i was reaching for the bootle in his hand he then pulled the bootle away from me. "This is mine. I took it." He said with a smirk and i rolled my eyes. I saw ansu fati laughing a little. I then turned around and tried to reach another one.

"Hey guys." We heard someone say and i saw that it was alejandro. "Hey." They all answered. I was still on my tippy toes and tried to reach a water bottle. "Damn.." Alejandro said but i ignored him. I then gave up and sighed. "Here." He said helping me. I then looked at him as he gave me the water bootle. "Thank you ale." I said looking into hid eyes and he was looking in mine. It then got a little bin uncomfortable with them watching so i looked away.

"So wait you're telling me, that you don't have a date?" I said to pedri and he nodded. "How you're so fine." I said shaking my head and ansu fati agreed with me. "Wait did you just call him fine?" Alejandro said and i nodded. He then just nodded and looked away. "If you was my type i would've definitely fucked you." I said and he then looked at me. "Thank you, but what is your type." He said trying to hide his smile. "Oh uhm, so he has got to be a barca player, tall but not that tall just taller than me. Great personality, hair has to be wavy and like this light brown, he has to be young oh and he must be the guy i lost my virginity to." I said and pedris eyes grew. "How the hell are we suppose to know who it is?" Alejandro said and pedri and ansu fati agreed with an "fr.".

Pablo was just quite and smirked to himself. Pedri then looked over to pablo and noticed the dirty smirk he had on his face and started laughing. "Were so stupid, she was describing-" "shut up!" I said pushing him. "Whoo?" "Nobody." Gavi said looking at pedri with the 'shut up' look. "Anyway pedri why don't you take that diana girl. I bet she's great in bed, you can atleast try her out." Alejandro said. "Trust me dude, i already did." We then all looked at him. "Well not this year, it was like..5-6 years ago." He said. We were all quiet till ansu fati broke the silence and screamed.

"You fucked her when you were 15?!"

to be continued...