25

After I got done changing I walked out the dressing room. My sister was waiting for me and she had a friend with her. I was so mad I didn't even want to talk. Why the hell would she choose him. Im so much better, I could treat her so much better and she knows I do because if she didn't she wouldn't be in my bed every night. I don't even want to see her anymore. If she moves on, so can I. 

We were in the car and I was on insta. I then came across a video where Felix and Bella were talking. It was at the end of the game. I could see him and Bella fighting and then it showed Bella slapping him and walked away. I was in shock and decided to text Bella.

I saw you and Felix fight, what happened hermosa?

bella❤️:nothing

Muy bien, solo quiero ver cómo estás, amor.(Alight i just wanted to check up on you, love.)

bella❤️:tu lugar a las 9?(your place at 9?)

Bien conmigo hermosa(fine with me beautiful)

I smiled at the text. "¿Por qué estás sonriendo a tu teléfono?(Why are you smiling at your phone?)" my sister said getting my attention. I rolled my eyes "No es de tu incumbencia(It's none of your business)" I said and she smirked at me. "if you say so." she said then minded her own business. 

When I got home I quickly went upstairs and cleaned up my room. I also put some perfume so it smelled good, not to much tho. I also changed into some grey joggers and a white shirt. I checked the time and it was 7:30. I walked downstairs and made myself something to eat. 

When I finished eating I walked over to my father who was sitting in the living room and watching the news. "Ahh there my boy! im so proud of how far you've come! Now the only thing your missing is a woman." He said looking at me. I laughed and sat down. "I actually did, but she doesn't want me papa." "why's that?" he said looking for the right channel. "well, she has a boyfriend but its clear she doesn't like me." he then turned to me. "look Pablo, forget her then. How about that girl you bring home every night and have a lot of fun with." my eyes widen as he said that. How tf dose he know. "Oh we don't-" "don't deny it, I've heard you multiple times. You have that girl wrapped around your finger for sure or should I say fingers." He said and laughed. I felt my cheeks burn and I then said. "Dad, that is the girl im talking about.." his eyes then hidden.

"wait so she's cheating on her boyfriend? What makes you think she won't cheat on you?" I then sighned knowing I had to tell him. "because I've cheated on her once to, we were together but I was so dumb to cheat on her." he then put his hand around me. " look Pablo, No conozco a un chico que sea más guapo que tú. Solo dile cómo te sientes y ella lo entenderá, créeme.(I don't know a boy who is more handsome than you. Just tell her how you feel and she'll understand, believe me.)" I then nodded and hugged him. "Gracias Papa(Thanks Dad)" "de nada pablo(you're welcome pablo)" 

I was now in my room and it was 8:57 when I got a message. 

'im outside'

I then stood up quickly and walked down the stairs. I saw my family and some friends sitting there chatting. I then quietly went over to the door and there she was she was wearing some beige cargo jeans with a white tank top and a white jacket over that. She had her hair untied and was freezing. I let her in and tried to sneak her upstairs. 

We then made it and went in my room. There she took off her jacket and sat on my bed. "what's wrong hermosa?" I asked her since she looked devastated. She took a long breath before she said "Me and Felix broke up." my heart was jumping up and down even tho it shouldn't because she's hurt right now. "Im sorry amor.." I said sitting down next to her and grabbing her hands. "Its fine, I guess it wasn't meant to be.." She said then looked at me. "Thank you, for everything. The cheering up, the support, the..sexual stuff and for the love. I am really thankful Pablo." she said looking in my eyes. My eyes were also focused on hers but then moved down to her lips. She smiled and pulled me into a kiss. 

A really passionate kiss, probably the best I've ever had. I put my hands on her waist and hers were on my cheeks. Her lips are so soft I don't want to separate from them ever. We then pulled away and she then looked at me with a smile. "te amo, bella.(I love you, bella)" "yo tambien te amo, pablo.(I love you too, pablo.)"

A/N: is our favorite couple back?!?!?!?!?! can't wait for the next part that is coming out TODAY!!