Epilogue

"I'm so fat!" I groan, trying to squeeze all of my pregnant fat ass into a pair of sweatpants.

"Good." Liam says. "My son is going to be a quarterback."

"Or girl!" I argue.

"Ok." He grins. "A girl quarterback." He kisses me, and I smile into the kiss.

A lot has changed. Six years later and I couldn't be happier. I'm eight months pregnant with our first child together. We got married a year ago, two years after I graduated from New York University. I own an art studio. We live above it. "Are you ready?" Liam asks. "Ben and Charlie are here."

"Yeah." I say. I waddle down the stairs, and smile at Charlie.

"Hey you sexy thing." She says, and gives me a hug.

"Hey." I grin. "How's little Emily?" Ben smiles, and looks down at the sleeping infant in his arms.

"She's perfect." He says. Charlie and Ben got married as soon as Charlie graduated high school. She became a lawyer and Ben became a professional chef at one of the top restaurants in New York. The whole crew gets together as often as we can, considering Liam's gang is still in action. It was a major surprise one night when we got together, to watch Dean propose to Eva. They got married a year ago, and Gabby is now in grade school. The others are all living their lives, doing their thing. My father did die. My mother was turned in, and she is in prison along with all people involved, like Mark and Caleb, with no chance of getting out. She got what she deserved, at my fathers sacrifice. My father died a hero. It was six years ago today that I shot Joshua. Every year we all join each other at the safe house. We sit in the garden and enjoy our lives together. We don't celebrate my brother's death. We celebrate our futures to come.

I am happy. I have a beautiful husband, amazing friends and an incredible future. I thank all the challenges I had to overcome. Because without it? I would not have the life that I have today.

<><><><><><><><><>

This is the end! Thanks guys so much!! This book now is completed!!!

Keep an eye out for updates in this book about my new stories :) Keep it in your libraries for notifications, or follow me :)

I love you all!! I couldn't have done any of this without your support!

Love Lisa xxxx