(21)

I wake to a gush of iced water, and I gasp, falling out of bed.

"Get up!" I look up to see Josh, standing over me. I don't move, a little shocked. He grabs my arm, and hauls me to my feet. Oh shit. Here we go. He grins at me, and empty's another bucket of water on me.

"What's going on?" I yelp, even though I'm pretty sure I already know.

"You actually thought you were going to get away with it?" He sneers. "Caleb told me everything, and today you are going to pay." He drags me outside into the hall, and throws me forward. "Kitchen." He growls. "Now." I walk quickly, Josh right behind me. I enter the kitchen, to find Mark and Caleb grinning at me.

"Looking a little wet there, Gemma." Caleb jokes. "Sorry about that." I glare at him and Mark laughs.

"You just can't stay out of trouble, can you?" He asks.

"Make us breakfast." Josh growls. "It's just us three." I don't hesitate, I'm in so much trouble. I can forget about going anywhere today. I quickly make them breakfast, and then sit down, waiting for my sentence. They finish, and Mark burps. Charming.

"So." Josh says. "Today is Sunday. We are going to give you a list of things to do."

"And we know know important school is to you." Mark smirks. "So we are going to let you go to school tomorrow."

"If and when you finish the list." Josh finishes grinning.

"While you're doing your chores." Caleb continues. "You will think about how stupid you were."

"And how you will never do anything like that again." Josh growls.

"Understand that we are in charge and always will be." Mark finishes. I look down. This is ridiculous. When are they going to let me live my life?

"We have to go out for the day." Josh sneers. "We will be back by eight. Don't eat anything, we have noted all the food. If you have not finished the list, you will work into the night." They all get up, and put on their coats. Josh hands me the list, and Mark laughs in my face. 

"Don't get changed today sweetheart." He giggles. "And stay wet." I groan inside. Caleb comes up close, and kisses my forehead. I shiver.

"We were so close last night sweet heart." He says huskily, under his breath. "So close. It's coming."

<><><><><><><><><>

This list is ridiculous! It is unbelievable! I can't finish this in a day! Not even after tonight! It's just not possible. And it is the most stupid list ever. I grumble more out loud, as I colour code Caleb's under wear collection. This is so stupid. And so time consuming. They have put hundreds of things on this list. And I'm cold. I know I can't change, they will kill me. And I'm hungry and I'm hungover and I want to kill them! I am so angry with all three of them. What gives them the right to control my life? Even as I think this, I laugh. I can complain all I like. But am I really going to do something? Of course not. I check the time, and it's only six am. They woke me up at five. I start to individually hand wash everyone of Mark's socks, but the doorbell rings. I sigh, and I go downstairs. I swing open the door, and see Liam smiling at me, Ben and Nathan behind him.

"We saw the dicks leave." He says chuckling. "We were wondering if you wanted to hang out." I let them in, it's freezing outside.

"Well." I say moodily. "You guys can stay here if you want. I won't be much company though."

"What's up?" Ben asks.

"I'm on house arrest." I answer. "They found out about my date with Ryan, and they gave me a list of things to do as punishment, that I will never finish before they get home."