Chapter 7- Declarations of War

It was the next day after the USJ incident and the school was closed giving the students some breathing room. Among of those students was of course Satsuki who was taking additional hours of napping in his room before waking up at 10 am. His parents had left for work and his brother had gone to school which meant the maids were only around. As his eyes were opening and looking at the ceiling, he sighed and  sat back up and also right on cue, his servant manifested.

Ishtar: You look more moody than usual, Satsuki.

Satsuki: Good morning to you too and nope I am just tired from what we had to endure yesterday especially with the noble phantasm, although we used a small amount of power when obliterating that bird brain humanoid.

Ishtar: That's natural. Even if you have infinite amount of  mana you are bound to feel exhausted at some point.

Satsuki: Yeah, you did tell me that. Speaking of which there is something about All Might that has been bothering me ever since we dealt with the villains.

Ishtar: I was wondering when you will bring that up....I also found something odd with that geezer.

Satsuki: First off before the villains attacked, Aizawa and Thirteen mentioned that All Might was resting after doing hero work while at the same time we are about to be attacked and then he showed up afterwards when the crisis has been resolved. He then lies to us that he had important errands to take care of. What could be more important than saving people from a villain attack?

Ishtar: He is hiding something from all of us.

Satsuki: Precisely, we should keep an eye on that guy when he is around, especially when he is alone.

Ishtar: Agreed. I was thinking of the same thing.

Satsuki: Anyway on other related note, All Might was actually given the credit for defeating that beast.

Ishtar: What?!

Satsuki: Yep. I overheard it from mom and dad while we were sleeping. Either way I think the principal must be behind it all of it. It's a good thing too to prevent us from being in the spotlight, especially if they heard a student was responsible for that.

Ishtar: That guy is really sketchy, he has a lot of connection with almost everyone.

Satsuki: In any regard, with the problem solved, the villains have seen how terrifying we really are. I doubt the ones who escaped will show their faces again.

He then hops out of bed and then stretching.

Satsuki: Alright what do you want to do now? We are free for the entire day. As long you don't do anything that his stupid.

Ishtar:  Why would you assume I will do something stupid?! I'm not clumsy!

Satsuki: I highly doubt that.

____________________________________________________________________________

The following day after the break  aeveryone was back at school as soon , and soon after Satsuki met up with the principal regarding about the incident, he headed straight to class where right on cue other students arrived and began discussing about the news that was airing the previous night regarding the attack.

Toru: Hey did you watch the news last night?

Mashirao: Yeah

Toru: Did you see how everyone in class was on screen for a second? I didn't stand  out at all.....

Mezo: That's true.

Mashirao: It's hard to stand out looking like that, huh?

Satsuki: She's invisible that's why...