Chapter 10

It was around 1 in the morning and I was still wide awake like an owl

It was around 1 in the morning and I was still wide awake like an owl. I huffed and got up " I don't think I'll be able to sleep" I said to no one in particular and got out of my room. I went in the pantry and slide the box on my right side to put my first finger on the scanner to open the door to this room that I use not as hazel but as fox.

I got into hacking underground when I was 11

I got into hacking underground when I was 11. It all started with me checking into few things here and their and also learning too. Then it went into learning to hack into those stupid companies databases just for fun to now being in the underground databases to help the mafias. I have a simple rules; you pay me and I do the work in return. If they try to find me their deal becomes opposite to what they had and so far I'm in luck. Everyday I try to make my database wall strong so nobody can ever find out who fox is in real life.

Today, when Mr. Armando said his full name I had this feeling that I know him from somewhere. So, to find out I started finding it and within a minute I have their whole families profile on my screen.
" hmmm.... 49 yrs old, wife died, father and mother alive too!!, 5 sons (yeah met them today), owner of AGB companies for IT and architecture, hospitals, clubs, wine cellars and other stuff...... okay but that's legal picture."
I again clicked few buttons and voilà here it is...." alright what do we have here?

Alford bendi barone (x boss of italian mafia)
-Armando (x boss as well)
-Santino arlo(currently boss)
-Achille faustino (mafia doctor)
-Bardo Gabriele (right hand)
-Caspari Edwaldo (left hand)
-Niccolo lodovico ( in training for mafia also hacker) nice he's well known for the name of scorpion."
Then on my left screen I see that I've kept their request pending to work for them and it was 7 months ago. " hmmm.... interesting!!! What should we do now reply them or not?" Okay let do a toss if this bottle stood straight then yes if not then no. I tossed the bottle in the air and this time this stupid bottle has landed perfectly straight on the ground. I kept looking at it annoyingly as if with my looks it will fall back.

So, with that being decided I got back to them in the agreement of helping them with my conditions. Then I went back to doing some additional work that I kept pending for a week now. It took me 4 hours to do that and as I was about to get up my system beeped and showed a notification. I opened it and got surprised by the reply from Barones. When I checked the time it was 6 in the morning. "Wow!! whole night.... and still no sleep in my eyes." As I go through from their replies I see that they have agreed to all my conditions plus I get the bonus too. "Not bad!!"

After some more conversation I got out of the room and went straight to washroom to freshen up. Then I had my breakfast with some croissants and coffee. Next I washed all the dishes and checked my phone that had few notifications. One of those had a missed call just 20 mins ago. So, I decided to call back and see who's that. I dialed the again and put it on speaker but nobody picked it so I decided to wash my tv show. I didn't even realized when I dozed off but when I got up I see it's 2 in the afternoon.

I got in the kitchen to drink water and checked my fridge as well. " shit, I forgot to do the groceries "
Later, I went out to do groceries and bought a pizza with me as I was not in mood for cooking. I had pizza and continued the tv show that I was watching in the morning.