04

THIRD POV

Throughout the rounds, Takemichi has accumulated around 550,000 yen a round.
AN thats about 4075.31 us dollars.

Showing a shit-eating grin, Takemichi held a poker chip to his eye, and said, "That's another win for me."

By the end of it, Takemichi managed to take more than enough yen, for Kokonoi to drop dead.

_

"Hanagaki Takemichi, how come we never heard of him till now?" The younger Akashi asked.

"It's not that we haven't heard of him, it's that he's been lying low, that is till now." Kokonoi said.

"He's one of the reasons this organization is so wealthy, without him being a shareholder to countless of our companies.. I doubt we would be able to keep a foothold." Kokonoi said.

Takemichi is indeed one of the reasons, the Bonten Organization is so prosperous, having donated money.

He has always lived in the abundance of wealth, he has an eye for getting money.

Able to buy anything he ever wanted, even if he never used it.

To solve a problem, he throws money at it, and in most cases it works.

But when it doesn't, he buys out the entire problem, leaving the cause of it wealthless people.

It's simple to fix a problem with money.

He never needed anyone, and he never will, money is his friend.

That is all he will ever need.