02

THIRD POV

"Oi! Stop with the formalities! I told you to call me Takemichi!" The gambler childishly whined, stomping his foot like a toddler.

As Takemichi was pouting, showing a very childish personality..

Takemichi called someone to bring them to a vip room.

As they were being escorted to the room, Takemichi was in a good mood, as he was prancing to the room.

The Bonten trio were curious as of who Hanagaki Takemichi was.

Maybe they really should have been listening to Kokonoi...

Then they would know who Takemichi was.

"But I don't wanna, Koko." Takemichi said, with a menacing aura around him.

The childish demeanor was gone, and replaced with a cold and distant personality.

Takemichi was something that of like Manjiro.

More childish, and had more control of his impulses.

"What makes you think I'd join Bonten?"

He walked up to Kokonoi.

"I have no value for such things. I like my life as it is-

Takemichi grabbed Kokonoi's tie, tugged it, and spoke it his ear-

-So no way in hell are you making me leave my playground." Takemichi said.

Every once and a while, there would be a slip up.

Kokonoi was unfazed, as he stood still, looking into the eyes of the gambler.

"I never said, you would leave your playground, I simply said for you to join Bonten."

Takemichi let go of Kokonoi's tie, and whined, "But, it does! I'll have responsiblies!"

His whole demeanor went back to the childish personality, as he stomped his feet.

"...." Kokonoi felt like he was losing braincells.

Fixing his attire, he deadpanned, looking at the raven-haired gambler.

"You can continue to play within the walls of casinos, and occasionally be called to deal with a few stubborn customers." Kokonoi said.

"Okie Dokie!! Let's gamble!!" Takemichi said.

He snapped his fingers, and attendants brought out the game materials for gambling.

The gambler looked at the trio sitting on the couches and said, "Shall we?"