(S:0) Chapter 1: 4:44pm

"WHEN IS SHE GONNA GET HERE!" A young 8 year old box turtle cried out,
"She said she'd be here at 5 Mikey it's 4:44 she'll be here soon," Mikey's 10 year old, older brother snapping turtle, explained.
"But that's still forever from now Raph!" the younger brother whined. Making Raph roll his eyes,
"Well you better get ready, cause she's gonna be here soon." Mikey just whined rolling over on the red bean bag he sat on.
"NOT FUNNY LEONARDO!!!" a 9 year old, soft shell turtle, yelled, chasing after his twin brother, a red eared slider turtle.
"Catch me if you can slowpoke!!" The red eared slider yelled back waving the glasses around as he jumped onto the bean bag where their younger brother was sitting.
"RAPHAEL! LEO IS MAKING ME SO- SO- SO ANGRY!!!" The young softshell turtle yelled, stomping his foot. Raphael sighed,
"Leo give the glasses back." He ordered, the red eared slider groaned,
"Finnneeeeeee!" he whined practically slamming the glasses in his twin brother's hand. The 9 year old then proceeded to cross his arms and sit next to his younger brother pouting.
"Need any help Donnie?" Raph asked, his younger brother who was struggling to put on his glasses. Donnie shook his head using tape to hold up his glasses on each side of his face.

Just then through the main entrance there was a thud,
"IM HOME!" a little girl around the same age as Michelangelo yelled, she had this natural red hair that was so vibrant it complimented her bright lively green eyes.

Just then through the main entrance there was a thud,"IM HOME!" a little girl around the same age as Michelangelo yelled, she had this natural red hair that was so vibrant it complimented her bright lively green eyes

"FLOU!" Michelangelo yelled, running to her first, hugging her tightly, carefully as to not touch the bandages wrapped around her head or any of the other bandaids scattered across her body.
Her pink turtleneck sweater felt scratchy on Mikey's face as he buried his face into his best friend's shoulder.
"Hey Flou!" Raph ran over with a big smile, hugging her tightly along with Mikey, "woah cool necklace!" he had a smile on his face as he glanced at the bead necklace. The necklace had white beads all around, but in the front, there was a sequence of beads in green, red, purple, blue, pink, and orange.
"Thanks I made it myself!" she smiled.
"I see you like the bracelets." Donatello smiled, pointing to the few rubber bracelets on her wrist.
"mhm! thanks for finding them for me Donnie!" Flou said quiet in her sweet voice as compared to the turtle's.
"It's been so long! We missed you! Is that a new backpack!? So cool!" Leo looked at her yellow backpack with multiple pins, a small flashlight, whistle, and pink mace attached to it.
"Thanks! April gave it to me! That girl from school I told you guys about? Oh and her mom gave me these shoes!" Flou stomped her feet down and the pink and purple sneakers lit up at the bottom illuminating her blue jeans with a few stains from running through the sewers. The turtles gasped in shock.
"Woaahhh!" Leo looked amazed,
"That's awesome Flou!" Raph smiled,
"That's so cool!! Hey look those are our colors too?" Mikey pointed to the beads on the laces.
"Awesome!" Donnie bent down, allured by the coolness of the flashing blues and pinks of sneakers aura.

"Yeah look look!" Flou knelt down showing them all the beads that represent each one of them. The cloud was Flou, the purple star was Donnie, orange heart was Mikey, red band-aid was Raph, and the blue wave was Leo.
As they watched her explain, a voice came from the other room,
"Is she here?" the voice asked. Everyone looked up, Flou smiled, getting up quickly running over. Turning the corner was Splinter the boy's father,
"Splinter!" she exclaimed,
"Why hello little cloud!" The rat said, happily hugging her. Flou chuckled, hugging Splinter tightly, "How is everything going, little cloud? Are you still having trouble sleeping?" he asked,
"No, I'm sleeping a lot more than when I first got there." she explained, looking up smiling.
"Good good..." Splinter trailed off as he looked down to her patting her head, careful for her bandage. As his smile slowly faded taking in the sight of the bandage.