Day 27: Death 2/2

Me and Ivory were walking through our backyard together after going out for our 5th anniversary celebration we were walking hand and hand. We were joking and laughing as we were walking on the nice sunny day barely a cloud in the sky, Ivory let go of my hand and stepped in front of me and stepped back a few feet away from me. Her smile able to light up heaven all by itself, but she looked above my head and her smiled faded as fast as it appeared. "Duck!" She yelled, I got startled and ducked but she didn't have enough time to as something lodged into her throat a horrible strangled gasp came from her mouth as her throat was bleeding due to an arrow being lodged into her vocal cords, her face looked unnaturally calm for what just happened. My eyes widened and both my hand's gaped at my mouth looking at her. I could feel the tears running down my face, I wanted to scream but I couldn't make my voice work. Ivory looked me in the eyes and smiled softly as she struggled to speak for one last time. "I-I'll mi-ss y-ou, so muc-h. . ." She had to stop half way to take a short but much needed breath and she managed to say, ". . . I- lo-ve y-y-you, s-see yo-u so-on..." Before her facial features went limp and her body crumbled dead to the floor, blood soaking her white dress. I ran over to her body and pulled her to my chest sobbing hard as I finally let out a loud scream like I myself was getting murdered. As her body slowly turned into gold dust flying towards the sky and making a new star in her honor.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

{303 words}Hope you enjoyed this it actually made my heart break, but anyways have an amazing rest of your day

{303 words}
Hope you enjoyed this it actually made my heart break, but anyways have an amazing rest of your day.