Day 1: Being close in a rainy day

Ivory heard the soft patter of the rain slowly becoming heavier as each minute passed, she sighed the sleeves of her pastel yellow hoodie went far past her hands. She felt a pair of arms snake around her waist as she saw green hair on her shoulder. "Not thinking of going in the rain?" Willow asked as they made eye contact, "You know how much I love the rain." Ivory said as her face flushed. "I know darling, just don't stay out too long okay?" Ivory nodded as her wings puffed up in excitement pushing Willow back in the process. "Your wings don't really like me much do they?" Willow said chuckling, Ivory joined in. The sound of their laughter continued for a few minutes. After a little bit Ivory opened the front door and stepped outside after pulling on her boots. She stepped out into the soft sprinkle of rain as her wings started to get heavier and soon and flying was out of the question, her halo was drooping down to the side a bit. But mainly the water just evaporated as soon as it touched, Ivory's hair was soaked and her clothes were as well. She smiled and started to dance in the rain, the years of ballet coming back to her after all those years of not practicing. Her eyes noticed a Willow in the window watching her dance when a huge smile came over her face when she saw Ivory had spotted her. Willow bent over and picked up her shoes and put them on and walked outside to her drenched wife. Water began pooling in her hat as she said, "Come on Ivory it's time to head inside." Ivory pouted but grabbed Willow's hand either way. As they went inside Willow helped Ivory take off her boots after she took off her shoes. Willow then picked up her wife, bridle style and brought her to the bathroom to get cleaned. After they got cleaned and had a change of clothes, Willow sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to her. Ivory smiled and sat next to her. Ivory wrapped her wing around Willow so Willow put her arm around her as they slowly fell into a deep sleep.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Hope you enjoyed the story
(384 words)