➼ ʙᴇɴᴇꜰɪᴛꜱ

Yes, do have benefits!

1.) You will get a follow from the community's back up account TheThroneCommunity2.

2.) If you do help edit/write/reviewer through TheThroneCommunity on Wattpad, your client will have to follow you and you will be able to create your own payment (non-monetary and no votes). If a member doesn't have a book, the client will be required to tag you on their feed.

3.) You will be able to apply for contests/ festivals/etc. BUT JUDGES AND AWARD HOSTS CANNOT.

4.) All members will get a badge from TheThroneCommunity

5.) Every month a book from the member list with the most amount of points and will get a shout out on the community's feed as well as the backup account. If member doesn't have a book, they will get tagged instead.

6.) You will have ONE free access to our writers/editor/etc without completing the payments. Nobles will have TWO.

7.) We promote unity, and while it's not mandatory, it would be nice if community members followed or befriend other users.

8.) You will be able to rise up the ranks and get mentioned in our 'House of Nobles' and 'House of Commons' book.

9.) All members will be mentioned in our 'House of Nobles' and 'House of Commons' books.

10.) IT IS MANDATORY FOR ALL MEMBERS TO WEAR A SMILE ON THEIR FACES...EXCEPT THE EXECUTIONERS.

EXCEPT THE EXECUTIONERS