➼ ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ

ALL HAIL WATTPADERS!ᴡᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇ ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ᴀʀᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇʀᴍꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀꜱʜɪᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴛʏ

ᴡᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇ ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ᴀʀᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇʀᴍꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀꜱʜɪᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴛʏ. ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴛʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅɪʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ:

┉┈◈♛◈┈┉
╰┈➤ : Follow the community account @TheThroneCommunity Tand its founder CrimsonShadowMask
╰┈➤ : Share this book on your profile (using to this book's blurb) and tag us with "@TheThroneCommunity" an
╰┈➤ : Add this book to your public reading list.
╰┈➤ : In all interactions with others within the community, be respectful and kind.
╰┈➤ : You must adhere to the "Wattpad Content Guidelines. As well as Discord's TOC."
╰┈➤ : You are not obliged to disclose any personal information that is not deemed necessary.
╰┈➤ : You must be 13 years or more if applying for a position within the community.
╰┈➤ : You must have an active Discord account.
╰┈➤ : You may apply for a maximum of five positions.
╰┈➤ : You must show respect to all members of the LGBTQ+, Trans, and other communities.
╰┈➤ : The password is any word beginning with 'r.'
╰┈➤ : Any member found to bring negativity or ill-repute to the community shall be blacklisted. If done unintentionally, a loss of rank may occur.
╰┈ : Positions within the community are divided into two categories: "The House of Nobles" and "The House of Commons." You may only apply for the latter, and advancement to a higher rank shall depend on the points earned. Further information on this may be found on the Houses page.
╰┈➤ : Resignation from your position is only permitted after a duration of one month. If such an occurrence occurs beforehand, kindly find a suitable replacement.

And lastly, be warned that the executioner may be involved, but with fortitude, you shall survive... 𝖍𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖋𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖞.

𝔉𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔰𝔢 𝔯𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯.

𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖊𝖉...
┉┈◈♛◈┈┉