Twins rescue (certain return)

After Izuku called his past and told them about the abduction of his twins they answered the call and came with him as one person went to his house as he left due to him trusting her along with his mother and family. As they made it to an abandoned factory as Izuku went in alone as the others went outside and around of the factory.

 As they made it to an abandoned factory as Izuku went in alone as the others went outside and around of the factory

Izuku: I'm here now give me my children or else

??????: or else what Midoriya?

Behind his mask Izuku wide eyed that he heard a familiar voice and looked to where it came from he saw Tenya Iida coming out of the shadow with a grin under his mask.

Tenya: oh look at that seems like someone is shock to see me.

Izuku: how are you alive I killed you? In my own home.

Tenya: that you did but the thing is I wasn't suppose to die you were *points at him*

Izuku: and who is that if you don't mind me asking?

Tenya: isn't it obvious remember what I said I hate you....... You ruined my life your not suppose to have a good life your supposed to be 6 feet under me and also in the ground but no you  just had to have a good life with a wife and 4 kids well guess what once I'm done with you I will rape that slut and kill her along with your children the Midoriyas are gonna be short lived after I get down where we the Iida gonna region supreme over the whole entire country of Japan.

Izuku: so what about Toga  sending that message ti me then.

Tenya: oh don't worry about her right now once that slut comes right before she kill her I will rape her like I said as the kids are weak enough as they see their mother being rape like the whore she is.

Izuku: one more thing before we throw down how did you survived for this long.

Tenya: oh right before I killed Shigaraki he revived me from the dead and that no one can kill me now since I have a healing regeneration.

As Izuku remembers what All might told him when he first got OFA  is that both that and AFO are only for people who are quirkless or that they have a weak quirk and now that Izuku sees that Tenya got a strong quirk he is slowly dying and the healing factor is not helping him as now Izuku knows what to do. As he takes his mask off and smirk and see that he is surrounded by the league.

Tenya: just give up and die so we can end the whole family and I already know that you have OFA you freak.

Izuku: oh trust me I'm gonna save that for you.

Tenya: and how are you gonna do that huh you freak?

As Izuku pull out  his dual pistols and starts shooting everyone as Tenya believes that he was shooting at him as he gotten cocky.

Tenya: are you done Midoriya? Like seriously shooting me won't get you no where.

Izuku: are you sure because what I did have half of your little nobodies dead.

As Tenya looks around to see most of the league is dead as Toga came in and saw most of the league dead and she saw Izuku who is smirking telling her that he killed them all as she was about to attack him now that all of the love she has for him is gone as dark shadow wrapped her.

Toga: HEYYYYYY! *struggling* let me go and die with Izuku.

Dark shadow: I don't think so

As strong as dark shadow was Toga passed out due to being held for too long(don't ask how) both Izuku and Tenya started fighting Tenya started to realize that he is losing stamina and he couldn't keep up with Izuku as Izuku is relentlessly attacking him from all directions until Izuku got him on his back as he walks up to a falling down Tenya and had a gun aimed at him.

Izuku: oh look at that someone is on their ass like when they faced stain.

Tenya:f-f-fuck you Midoriya how are you able to get it stand with AFO and the power of OFA inside of you you were suppose to be weaker then me when I have AFO.

Izuku: well here's the thing and open your ears dumbass with both of the quirk it's only for the weak or those with weak quirk and you here had a strong quirk called engine but no you here got that and AFO I believe it was a mistake for you to be alive and this time you got no one to revive your stupid ass.

As Tenya entries kicking him with his leg but it was a weak kick due to his life force going down rapidly and Izuku shot Tenya in his head without any thing to spare. As Toga woke up tot he shot she seen herself up against a wall and saw that Tenya is dead and now seeing Izuku walking towards her. As her life now came to a slow motion as he walks over and loaded his gun as time stops that she starts breathing heavily and with a close range Izuku pulled the trigger right on her left eye socket as blood starts coming out of it(I know gross I know). Soon after Izuku starts hearing 2 infant cries that was coming his way and he looks to see Ochako holding them as they are crying as everyone tried calling them down until they reached Izuku arms after he put his weapons away. As he hit down and calmed them down they soon stop crying as they all wide eyed to the point where it can come out their head that the twins stopped crying.

Katsuki: how the he-

As Camie elbowed him due to the twins and he corrected himself.

Katsuki: I mean how did they stop crying when they are in my rival hands.

Ochako: well isn't it obvious they are used to him and his wife I don't blame them.

Izuku: I'm just glad that they are safe you all had any trouble finding them.

Kyoka: no

Izuku: oh right sorry Mrs.Kiminari I shouldn't do that not thinking you had the jacks.

Kyoka: it's ok I don't blame you luckily if they wasn't babies that made a noise I would had a hard time finding them thank Kami they made a noise when they did it and they were quite cute when they were playing with each other.

As Izuku was happy they were in happy condition lucky for him he had the cart seats for them so he can put them in without worry. As he thanked everyone for what they did even tho he only wanted Shoto Katsuki and Kyoka but almost everyone came just to support and he was grateful for them.

Izuku: thank you guys again for helping me for my children.

Shoto: hey don't worry Midoriya I know what we did was terrible in the past and-

Izuku: I forgive you all

Everyone:What?

Izuku: you heard me I forgive you guys I've been forgive you guys since you first came to my home at first I was reluctant we about it but when I called you guys to help me you all answered it and showed me that I can trust you thank you.

Everyone: Your welcome Midoriya

As everyone got inside of their car and drove home it was starting to show the sun. As Izuku was driving home he is hearing his twins sleeping peacefully without crying as he got home. When he got home he got both of the twins who are woke as Momo came out crying for her twins and hugs them both as both Thomas and Miracle came crying as well that Izuku and the twins whack in one piece as they all hugged together until both of the twins slapped both Izuku and Momo head which made them laugh due to them.

That's the end of this chapter