Kiddnapped twins

After Izuku past classmates came and saw Izuku he's been relaxed until Thomas in and both can hear Momo screaming.

Izuku: Thomas don't tell me that's your mother.

As Thomas shook his head saying it's her and that her water broke and he got everything along with him and got Momo to the car. As Izuku drive as fast as he could as he caught the police attention and pulled them over due to speeding what they didn't know is that Izuku has a pregnant wife who's in labor and they allowed them to go telling them that there's a car that's speeding but allowed them to go due to a women who water has broke. As they made it before Momo gave birth to the twins they got her to the bed and had Momo push as the kids are in the play room playing until Momo gave birth to the twins. With Izuku he was there with Momo as she crushed his hand as he allows it due to the pain that Momo got from pushing out the twins.

As the twins came out at 5 different times one came out as a girl and one came out as a boy Momo rested for awhile due to the pain since she is now numb Izuku was worried that she had passed on but luckily she didn't as she grabs his hand.

Momo: where are our twins Izu?

Izuku: don't worry sweetie the nurses went to go wash them off from the blood that's on them.

Momo: Ah ok go get our children from the playroom.

Izuku: how do you know they are in the playroom?

As Momo gave him a weak look as if she is telling him really as he nods and left.

Izuku: very well

As he left Momo slept until the nurses came back with the twins crying as she woke up and held them both as she starts breast feeding them. For awhile the trio came back as the twins are being breast fed by Momo as Izuku got a little jealous from them as he wanted her chest. Momo caught wind of it and couldn't help but smirk.

Momo:(why does he like my chest so much?)

As Momo stayed in the hospital for awhile 6 days later Momo got out of the hospital with the help of Thomas,Miracle and Izuku helped Momo with the bags and carrying the twins. Thomas and Miracle carried the twins with ease as Momo wants them to as Izuku carried the bags for the twins. As they made it home they put Casey and Micheal in their baby crib but what they don't know is that someone was watching over them.

??????: I don't know why you chose a slut like her Izu but I will take those 2 and sell them after killing you and those 3 for taking you away and cheating you away from me.

As she jumps away Izuku senses something terrible is about to happen and that he is gonna have to kill a bitch for his family.

Izuku:(who was that)

As Izuku shook it off and left. As days pass one night the women snuck in the twins room and got them as they started to cry and right before they left which got the couple up they left a note. With Izuku and Momo they were sleeping until they heard the twins crying and they got up and they ran to the room and saw the window open with the air blowing threw it as they went to see both of the twins missing and they saw a note.

             Dear Izu~kun
If you wish to see your twins come to the abandoned factor of you want to see them but bring your family so they can die by me and Shigaraki hands. See you soon.

    By your true lover
Himiko toga.
Ps. If you thinking about what are we gonna do with your twins we are not gonna do nothing we are evil but not that evil and also we have someone special for you.

As Izuku grew angry that his twins were taken away as Momo was crying that her life was here as he got down on one knee and promised that he will get them back as he called a few friends from his past and told them about the abduction of his twins.

That's the end of this chapter