Chapter 4

Author note :

This chapter is mainly descriptive, does not have a lot of impact on the main story line. What is said in the talk about magic is purely created by me as well as a lot of other things in this story, this is a work of fiction, meaning many things won't be the same as in the main lore of Harry Potter.

———

In general, I love everything about the Black castle, however my four top places are, in order, the common room for family, because I get to have some very interesting discussion with members of the Black household, especially my grandfather and caretaker, the 3rd on the list is my bedroom, I believe I don't need to elaborate the second in place is the libraries, especially the biggest one, it's where I got my advance knowledge in magic that the Harry Potter saga didn't provide, by that I mean Black and Ancient magic, the best, and I put the parseltongue I obtained (don't ask me how, I don't know, my theory is that I also absorb some of Voldemort soul when he dies) by using parselmagic, put those three types of magic together and you create my magical journal (I really should give it a name) and now, for my favourite place, it is the magical forest all around the castle. The castle is on top of a mountain, and the whole mountain is constitute of the forest, that a lot to explore and I love it.

Exploring the forest is what I am currently doing, at the same type I have my magical journal and pen levitating on air writing my every thought of the new species, plants and animals, I discover. Unlike light and parselmagic, black and ancient magic work differently, light magic uses the caster core magic, which mean, if you're core magic is weak you are fucked, parselmagic is complicated, it is bases on the language itself, the words we say ARE the magic, that is why is so complicated to undone, only someone who understands this language can undone a spell of curse made by it, Black magic is based mainly on the emotions of the caster depending on the intensity of the emotion Black magic will take 50% of the magic around us and 50% of our core magic, it is less demanding to use, as for ancient magic, is uses the magic around us for the intensity of the spell and use our core magic to cast it, but it can also depend, it is based on imagination, thought row power and to mainly want something a lot. Ancient magic is not used a lot anymore because people doesn't take the time to understand it, I was so fascinated by it that now I almost only use this type of magic, of course I found a way to not have my wand tracked by the gouvernement anymore, so I was able to practice a lot, and once you got the hang of it, everything is so easy to do. Ancient magic have many perks, it is not costly in term of magic, it is easy if you have a great imagination, it is not trackable as it is the start of all magic, you can do everything with it, it doesn't have pre select spell like the other types because you just have to imagine it and at last, ancient magic comes with non-verbal and wand less magic. Yes, if I'm being honest, since my second year, when I grasp the way to do ancient magic, I only just use my wand to shot the magic at the good place, which if you look at ancient texts, was the main reason why wands were created : to be more precise when you use magic. And yes, last year when I trapped the troll, it was ancient magic.

Anyway that why I am collecting as much knowledge I can from what is around me so later I can use this knowledge another way, be it for any of the 4 types of magic I talked about or for potion or herbology, this two are looked down a lot when in reality, we are manipulating magic, something incredible.
Also history of magic could be more interesting if it was a good professor we had, Binns's horrible at his job, only talking about goblin war, nether getting into more interesting subjects, put Aiden Avery as the history teacher and here you got a class full of interesting people, he it for Aiden exceptional way of explaining history of magic or just his good look. He might seem like someone not that interested in his studies, scratch that he is, he is just remarkably good at history.
As for Evelyn she has a natural talent in herbology and care of magical creatures, she seems like the type to not like getting her hands dirty but she is not, look at her nails, she always bite them, she seems like that because her make up, clothes and hair are always in best shape, just not her hand, she uses them a lot, sometimes she just come to the castle for the greenhouses or for the forest, when she is here just for that it is obvious, gardening boots, a ugly brown jumpsuit that has seen better days, her usual perfect hair put in a messy bun, not the pretty one, and a wide smile and sparkling eyes. Even with all of this she still is able to be very pretty, it's Evelyn Rosier, pretty in all she does.
And for Corvus Yaxley, see these movies with the mysterious male protagonist with mysterious eyes and mysterious past and mysterious everything ? That Corvus, he always seem mysterious and unreachable when in reality, he is just a very shy puppy, he is also very diligent in ,
all he does, something that run in the family, his father's the same, be it with his studies (he is second, he comes just after me) or just a simple request you ask him, ask him once for some chocolate and he came back with a basket of assorted chocolate, he went to the kitchen and took a  piece of all the different types of chocolate and put them in a cute way in a basket, I didn't complain tho I love chocolate. Aiden asked him once to help him with his charms's assignment, he explained in 10 minutes the whole lesson from theory to practical, that man a monster. And Evelyn asked him to help her with her hair, he ended up making a very pretty hair hairstyle, since that day, to not have the poor man do her hair each morning, I help her. Anyway Corvus is just a very wholesome, polite, elegant man, and that my closest best friend.

Since I've arrived into this world, or reality call it whatever you like, it has been just so awesome, there's always something new to discover or create, so different then the world I knew, magic is the best thing that happened to me, that why I also want to get the dark lord back and sane, I believe, from what I've been told of him before he became insane, that his belief were correct, and half of the things he did after becoming insane is so different then what he wanted to do. And why am I not doing it alone you may ask, because two minds are better than one, we need a light, and a shadow for things to work, not just a shadow, and I am ready to be either of them, the light that everyone sees and does the official work(politics, talks in public etc)  or the shadow who make things easier.

Of course if Tom riddle doesn't accept my deal, I will just have to change the world another way.

———