Lesson 60-Last Night [NSFW]

Lesson 60-7

It was the so painful last night for the demon brothers in the Human World with you. The vacation was over, and they had to travel back to their own world to their utter sorrow. You pouted thinking about it in the piano room, while the brothers were having fun in the background.

-Right, I get it. Naturally, any coffee I make isn't going to be worth drinking, is it? -Leviathan, the Avatar of Envy stated, sighing like there was no tomorrow. -Right, of course… I get it.

-What do you mean? That's not true, Levi. See? I'm drinking my coffee. -The fifth born tried to calm his brother, but it wasn't effective.

-Sure, you claim it's not true. But I noticed you didn't actually say it tasted GOOD, did you? So you really don't like it… I knew it…

-I'm sorry, what? It really is good though, Levi. Isn't that right, Belphie? -Asmodeus tried to poke his little brother next to him who was half asleep and seemed sort of irritated.

-Don't drag me into this, seriously. I don't want any part of it.

You heard a few footsteps coming your way, so you looked into the direction from Leviathan's agony, to see Lucifer coming towards you.

-There's something I need to talk to you about. Come to my room. -He said in the same tone as usual, arms crossed over his chest.

-Is it something urgent? -You dared to ask, melting in your chair, his eyes following your lazy movement.

-If it weren't, I wouldn't have bothered coming here to get you. -The demon in human clothes scoffed, looking away. He noticed his brothers watching him, and he seemed to remember something. -Ah, by the way… I have a message from Diavolo. He wants us all to come to the hotel tomorrow.

-Wha?! So now we gotta go down to the hotel? -Mammon gasped, so did his bigger, but younger brother, Beelzebub next to him.

-Yeah, and he wants all seven of us there?... Tomorrow?

-... Has someone been causing trouble again?

The attention suddenly went into one direction, judging looks on one carefree demon.

-Hey! Don't everyone look at ME! -Leviathan puffed.

When you walked up to Lucifer's door, he let you in and slowly closed it. His movements were slow, and he analyzed your whole being.

-Do you know why I asked you here? -He stopped in front of you, looking at your features.

-I have an idea, yeah… -You gulped under his gaze, thinking back what you and Lord Diavolo were trying to achieve in secret.

-Yes, I thought you would. It's about what I mentioned earlier, how Diavolo is suddenly calling us down to the hotel… Do you happen to know something about this? -Lucifer was towering above you, as if he was trying to dominate you to spill the beans. You started to sweat all of a sudden under the pressure. -For him to keep it a secret even from me, something suspicious is going on. Either he's afraid that I'm going to be very angry about whatever it is… -He stopped to sigh and rub his eyebrows in annoyance. -...or is it something he finds especially fun and exciting. Something I won't enjoy, but will nevertheless have to endure.

-Oh hey, do you want some coffee? -You laughed awkwardly, looking in another direction. His expression quickly changed into a questioning one, and he lifted one of his eyebrows.

-Is that an attempt at playing innocent? Because it isn't working. Have you perhaps forgotten who I am? -He looked into your eyes intimidatingly, forcing you to focus on him. -...So, you don't intend to let the secret slip, then. Well, even so, I can guess what's going on here. Since it's you we're talking about, I take it you're trying to do something nice for all of us? You really are sweet.