Lesson 26-Ferris Wheel [NSFW]

Lesson 26-5 to 26-13

Ferris Wheel

A whole day by Mammon's side was real fun in the traveling Carnival, and Number 2 was just cherry on top. But you finally found the Prince with his right hand, Lord Diavolo and Lucifer. Your hands were still together with Mammon and because you used your puppy eyes, the Master of curses lifted the spell from the iguana plushie. Apparently Lucifer wasn't fond of the idea of giving you back the iguana since it's from Mammon, but he could never say no to you or Diavolo.

After trying to get some information about the illegal casino from the second born, Diavolo grabbed Mammon's hand firmly, and with a smile on his face, they left with Number 2. You were left alone with Lucifer, who was looking at the boys running away, who were trying to hide what they were up to. You sighed, and looked at the man beside you, when he spoke up.

-Well, I have a feeling Mammon will end up revealing every last bit of information he has about that casino. -He slightly chuckled, catching you off guard, then he looked at you with a smile on his face. -My work here is done. So... Come join me for a bit of fun. It's been a long time since I've ridden one of these, and suddenly I'm in the mood.

Your smile turned into a genuine grin, nodding happily. He held out his hand to escort you to the Ferris Wheel, which was huge and considering it to the Human World ones, of course it was quite scary.

As you sat down in front of him in the cabinet, and it started to move, you could see the whole Devildom from above, it was so wonderful. His expression could tell, he's proud he can show you such a thing as this.

Lucifer started a conversation, looking at the iguana in your hand, he was jealous of Mammon, but of course he couldn't admit that. And he was worried about Diavolo, the Prince was behaving quite differently. You put your hand on his knee, and smiled at him, trying to give him any kind of support you can. Lucifer is a really caring friend and brother, he shouldn't worry about anything.

-...All right. I'll try asking Diavolo directly. Thank you. -He looked out to see Devildom and chuckled with that innocent face of his. -I never thought I'd see the day when I'd be thanking a human. To think that the Avatar of Pride himself would rely on your support to this degree... I can only imagine what my brothers would say if they knew.

You were looking into his eyes as he finished his sentence, and looked at you. You saw in his eyes what he wanted, leaning a bit closer, so did you, slowly closing the gap between your lips. His soft skin on yours felt refreshing, and you could feel him smiling. Pulling back, his cheeks were pink, he was like a young boy getting his first kiss. This side of him was rare, but truly gold.

-If I told you that I've been waiting for you to do that...and that I was actually hoping you'd kiss me, would you laugh? -He looked away pouting, and then suddenly almost laughed. -Pff... I guess I really have changed.

The cabinet suddenly swung a little, because it stopped for the two of you.

-Well, it looks like we've made it back to ground level. -He looked at you and after putting on his smirk, he continued. -What do you say we go around one more time? I'm afraid one kiss just isn't enough.

The doors closed, and it continued its way. Your face was quite red since he used his seductive expression, and as the two of you got higher and higher with the cabinet, he cupped your cheeks, pulling you close to him, kissing your lips. He was more passionate this time, but you could feel he wanted more than that. You only broke the kiss for a little to make your way into his lap, surprising him, but he grabbed your asscheeks firmly to hold you lest you fall down from there.

You made Lucifer quite excited as he put his lips on your neck, sucking it slightly, not to leave any mark on you, and went lower, unbuttoning your shirt with his teeth, tasting more of your skin. He was more confident biting your collarbone, and going lower to kiss countless times your chest. You stroked his nape, fingers in his hair, trying to swallow your quiet moans, the feeling of his lips on your chest, and hands on your ass turned you on quite well, not to talk about his growing bulge in his pants.

He pulled away, and looked up at you with hunger in his eyes.

-I need you... -He said, and you crawled out of his lap, making him disappointed, but when you kneeled down before him, putting your hands on his knees to pull them apart, and made some space for you between them... he liked that idea of yours.

-We still have plenty of time. -You teased him by walking with your fingers on his thigh, close to his belt. He chuckled, understanding what you were up to. Taking your time, you undid his belt, pulling down his zip, slowly making his hardening cock free. He started to lose his patience, looking at you teasing him.

-Don't make me punish you, if you don't hurry up before we arrive back.

Listening to his harsh words, you licked the tip of his member, gaining an approval hum of him. Gently sucking it, tasting the salty flesh, you went deeper and deeper, caressing his sensitive skin with your tongue, feeling the massive veins. But he was still impatient, grabbing a fistful of your hair not too strongly and helped you do the pace what he wanted. You gagged every time when it hit your throat, almost forcing a teardrop out of you. Lucifer enjoyed watching you having trouble with his size, it just simply boosted his ego.

You could hear him mumbling "More, more!" as he quickened the pace, while actually you gave him the head-job. He used you as a toy, but instead of feeling ashamed, it actually turned you on. He didn't spare you, he was harsh, but also gentle, creating a perfect balance.

You knew you'd make it back to the ground level soon enough, but he just didn't stop. You started to get exhausted as teardrops flowed down on your face, gagging his length, but he didn't seem to finish soon.

-Don't worry, just a little more. -His voice got a little shaky at the end of his sentence, and you could feel how he was about to finish inside your mouth.

He strengthened his squeeze on your hair before painting your throat with his warm white fluid. He let go of you, and stroked your head to calm you down a little. You had to take deep breaths, and didn't even notice when the cabinet stopped, and Lucifer was already standing before you, holding out his hand to you. His pants were already zipped and belted, hiding his secret beast, and he looked like nothing had ever happened.

You took his hand and stood up before the doors opened and the two of you walked out. You looked at him, who was smiling innocently, but from closer, you could see the smallest sweat drop on his forehead, and how red he was. He was just good at hiding it.

-Hey... -He stopped you for a moment, and you turned to face him. He looked at you, and a bit lower than where your eyes were. His hands found your shirt and started to button them back. -Don't show them to others, this view is only for me, do I make myself clear?

You smiled, and put your hands on top of his when he finished covering your cleavage.

-You don't show too much skin to anyone anyway, so I believe that means I'm an exception in that regard?

Lucifer could feel your rapid heartbeat as he was holding your chest, and he leaned a bit closer to you, with a slight smirk on his face.

-Of course you are. I am all yours, you are the only one who can see this body anytime. -Finishing his sentence, he pecked your lips. You hummed in his small kiss, and he pulled back, watching you with a worried look.

-Is everything okay?...

-Mm... Yeah... I just...love you. -You hugged him and buried your face into his chest, trying to hide how embarrassed you were after you thought about that you basically just sucked his dick in public.

-Yes of course you do, my love. -He chuckled with his innocent voice, confusing you, like he always does. Wrapping his arms around you, he buried his face into your neck, and whispered in a sweet tone: -I love you more than anything else... Thank you...