twelve | 9:47pm

AN : Vote and Comment a ton! I love reading your comments and your votes motivate me! Enjoy the chapter:)

Sully : hey best man.

Sully : i think we should wear similar coats for the reception

Sully : no wait i can't. I'm the groom.

Sully : yo would you wear pink to my wedding?

Sully : you know what, scratch that. Vienna would kill me if I had a pink wedding.

Sully : would you be down to wearing a green tux instead?

Sully : olive green would look cool on you. blue eyes and all

Sully : HELLO? can you see my texts????????

Sully : I know you're here.

Sully : KYST MAN COME ON

I groaned, the dinging and the vibrating of my phone due to the instant upheveal of messages driving me insane.

Agreeing to becoming Sully's best man to his wedding, hands down, was the worst decision I'd made so far. I had only agreed yesterday night and since then, there were about a hundred messages on my phone from him asking me about whether he should colour his hair or what colour he should use to colour his hair or what kind of tux he should wear or what colour of roses he should add to the vases or if he should have roses at all.

I hadn't replied to a single text of his since yesterday and yet he kept bombarding my phone like he didn't have a huge, billion-dollar company to run. In his defence, it was a Sunday and currently the clock had struck three and I was still in my bed but I didn't have a fiance like him. If I had a fiance and a day-off, I'd be spending my entire day with her and not texting and pestering someone until they wanted to die.

Sighing, I grabbed my phone and opened my text thread with him. The same stuff but this time he'd made it about me.

His wedding was two months away, which I understood did not leave them too much time to get everything ready but I'd be fine with handling my own suits and clothes. I was about to text him that he shouldn't bother with my clothes when —

Me : why would Vienna kill you if you had a pink wedding?

Sully's reply came in an instant, as if he had been sitting on his phone, waiting for me to give him a thumbs-up so he could type to his heart's content.

Sully : because she wants a pink wedding. that's all she would ever talk about when we dated.

Me : YOU AND VIENNA DATED????

Sully : no! no jeez, I meant when Savannah and I dated; as in when we started dating - fuck this, Sav's distracting me, gotta go.

Sully : TELL ME THE COLOUR OF YOUR TUX YOU'D LIKE TO WEAR! I'll have them made at our industry. finest material, all free for you, my best man. okay bye.