Attempted murder

A/N This story takes place after Helly has recovered and after the rescue team has met several...interesting personalities. I will tell you about their acquaintance in a separate story. Both on the part of the rescue team and on the part of these individuals. I hope future stories won't turn out to be super confusing. And enjoy reading this one.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Rescue team. This is Jin." the dispatcher said who received a call to the headquarters.

"Jin, this is Builder, my crew have found a strange place, can you check it out?" Builder asked

"Yes, of course, but where is it?" she said.

"I'll send you the location of this place now." mr. Builder said, which surprised Jin. But she didn't have time to ask anything as she quickly got the coordinates.

"...um, thank you?... we'll check this place..." Jin said and ended the call. The situation was strange, but Jin decided to report this place to the others.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jin, is something wrong?" the rescuers asked her. They were still on patrol.

"Guys, Mr. Builder sent me the coordinates of one place, can you check what's there?" she asked them

"Okay, we'll check it out." the rescuers answered, they went to this place according to the coordinates. The closest of all to this place was Poli. And he drove quickly to this place. When he got to the place, he saw an old abandoned house next to a cliff, at the bottom of which was the ocean. Poli didn't find the door right away. He saw it almost at the very edge of the cliff, he transformed and went inside the house. Turning on the flashlight, he began to inspect the house. The house looked shaky from the inside, it looks like it hasn't been cared for for a long time.

"I wonder what kind of strange activity has been reported here," he said to himself. He kept walking forward, looking around the house. Nothing suspicious yet-

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The sound caught Poli's attention, he checked his walkie-talkie, but it wasn't it. He paused to make sure that he had heard the sound. Silence. Probably it seemed-

Beep. Beep. Beep.

That sound again. It is quite weak and because of this it is barely audible. Poli listened carefully to understand where the sound was coming from. The sound came from somewhere below. Poli started looking for a door or some passage to get down. He walked a little forward with rather slow steps. Walking forward, he heard a strange sound under him. Looking down and taking his foot back, he saw the door. Fortunately, there was no combination lock on the door, so Poli was able to open the door. Opening the door, Poli saw an even greater darkness, in which almost nothing is visible. To complement it, he turned on the headlights to get a better view of the basement. After going down, he began to hear this sound better, he began to go to the source of the sound. But first he has to find it. Finally going down, he began to inspect the basement, the sound came in front of Poli, he began to go forward to the sound. After going a little further forward, he was still able to find the approximate location of the source. On the right side of Poli were boxes covered with a large cloth. The sound came from the side of the boxes. He went to these boxes and took the cloth.

"What is it in these boxes that it was necessary-....!!" he did not finish his sentence when he removed the cloth. He saw bombs, enough bombs to destroy this house from the Earth. There was a timer on one of the bombs, the timer showed that there were 35 seconds left before the explosion. He didn't have time to deactivate the bombs and he wouldn't have been able to deactivate them alone.