Chapter 3

What did uncle Tony just said? I can't believe it! We're going to move to Bournemouth just for our homeschooling. Well basically they have a house there. They're really rich, no bantering. Anyway, Monty and I are packing our things. It's been three days when uncle Tony announced the "moving-to-Bournemouth-thing." I have two bags for my things, a bag pack and a luggage. " Are you done packing your things, Cassy?" Uncle Tony went inside my room and helped me with my bags. " I am so excited!" Yeah, it's Monty. She had a lot of friends back in Bournemouth before they moved here in Basingstoke. " Take care of yourselves there," auntie Meg will surely miss us. We're all big girls, I mean ladies now. Uncle Tony will drive us to Bournemouth because he doesn't want us to ride a train, I don't know why. He told us to call him if we want to go back in Basingstoke. He's kinda strict, well it depends if you have a valid reason or if you asked permission.

~*

Their house in Bournemouth is bigger than their house back in Basingstoke. Geez, it looks like a mansion. Uncle Tony gave us the keys, then left. Monty and I went inside, gosh it's so damn clean. You can't even see a dust. They're house looks brand new even if it's not," This house is so amazing," I still cannot believe this precious house. " Feel at home, Cassy," the Leivy family is so nice, I can't even lay a word. We headed upstairs, went inside our rooms, and packed our things up. " Cassy! C'mon, we're going to meet Sophie." I was taking a nap when Monty turned her loudspeakers on. I went downstairs to see her waiting for me in front of the door, " Who is Sophie?" I didn't expect that some of her friends would still remember her. "She's my childhood friend, a very close childhood friend," Monty is such a friendly girl.

~*

Monty and I went inside a cafe shop, waiting for her friend, Sophie. I ordered two frappuccinos because it's freaking cold, thirteen degrees. When I went back to our table, I saw Monty talking to a beautiful girl. She has this dazzling brown eyes, and long brown hair. Monty introduced me to Sophie. We exchanged hi's and hello's. We've talked about their lives when they were young, something like that. "Hey, my brother texted me. He wants me to go home," so Sophie has a brother, neat. " You have a brother?!" Wait, what? Monty didn't know that Sophie has a brother," I thought you're an only child, Sophie. How come?" Sophie explained to the both of us. His brother is a member of a band, awesome.

~*

We arrived at Sophie's. " I'm back!" Sophie shouted. We heard a lot of noise from the basement, the banging of the drums and the strumming of the electric guitar. Geez... Some guy went upstairs, talked to Sophie," Monty and Cassy, this is Connor. The bassist of the band." Again, we exchanged hi's and hello's. Monty and Sophie went down to the basement. I just stayed in the living room. A cute brown cat sat on the sofa, beside me," Hello there, kitty." I love animals, they're so cute, I swear. " Hello there, young lady," a guy appeared from nowhere. He has this curly locks, and precious brown eyes. He's glorious. " Hi," I smiled at him, then he smiled back," I'm Bradley. Sophie and Monty are downstairs. What are you called?" Dang, I forgot to introduce myself. His charming powers are distracting me," I'm Cassidy, but you can call me Cassy." This cute cat's licking my fingers. I reckon Bradley is Sophie's brother. " You should go to the basement," he went downstairs, I don't know if I should go or not. I don't want to leave this cat alone, so I brought him with me. I knocked on the door, but no one opened it because of the loud noise inside so I insist myself opening the door then when I went inside, everybody looked at me including the girls, the tall white boy, Bradley, and Connor. " Cassy! You're here," oh my God! James is here, I didn't know. " Hi James!" He laughed at me because I was carrying this precious cat. " Aw, you brought Mickey," so this cat is called Mickey, but that's a mouse's name. Mickey mouse, right? " Cassy, this is my brother, James," Sophie introduced me to his brother once again and to the band. James and I told them the story of how we met each other. They all laughed at me, though.

~*

The tall guy is called Tristan, the drummer of the band. Their band is called The Vamps. Both Bradley and James are the guitarist of the band but Bradley is the lead vocalist. I can't believe that my friend is in a band. They've been playing for three hours, and it's a wicked show!