-6-

'Mom, we're going..' 'Ok! Fine! But where's Shanaya..?' 'Here! Byeee! I'm late today...!' Kiraz and Rowan left for their work and they'd drop Shanaya to her college.
'Hello! Granny!' 'Hello! You done with bath..?' 'Yes! Where r they all going..?' 'Shanaya is going to her college, she's gonna complete her 3rd year in the end of this month. Kiraz went to her father's bakery, if you know it Dotiwala bakery. After her father's death she's handling the bakery because Homyar wasn't interested in all this and is now a sports senior. Rowan went to our factory there in Sachin G.I.C.D Road No.4' 'Oh! That's great..! I've heard of that bakery many times via my mom coz she always tells me that I liked their cakes and cream rolls, as in I don't remember it. We do have our factory there in Sachin G.I.D.C Road No.4 it's there since dada worked as a printing master.. and now dad handles it, with bhai..' 'I do miss him now..' she said as her voice seemed low and cracked as she was about to cry but held her tears. 'Oh! Don't cry my love! Everyone whose born & needs to go some day. That's what we call life.. Even we will die some day.. it's natural.' The old women gave her a warm hug as in Bani cried out. 'I miss both of them..! If they were here now I'm sure they wouldn't have let me get married by this age. The day when I took Anna and Kaku, I mean my grandparents to a tour in Indian my holiday's time. They were so happy as if they lived their golden days and felt satisfied of everything. I do still remember their smiles when I took them to our old factory and took proper shares of it on me and then everything went smoothly, actually we rented our factory to his friend but I got it back by time.' She locked up for a second while Mrs. Pavri patted her forehead, 'Yes, I know. Whatever happened yesterday was not good. We didn't even ask you for your opinion. I apologize from the Pavri's for that. We're sorry!' 'No! No please don't say like that! Now I've accepted some things and it might need me some time to adjust into this atmosphere, the most important thing is I hope that this news will become a virus that I've got married to an Indian Man! Or else the media will get crazy behind me.. ' 'Ya! Kiraz told that you're an businesswoman and an actress too. So how many films did you do? How many celebrities did you meet? How much do you earn?-' 'Wait! Wait! I'll tell you.. I started acting career 3 years ago and by now I've did 2 English web series, a Thai web series, a Turkish web series and acted as 2nd lead in 3 movies while had 2 movies as in 1st lead actress. I also translated many of them into different languages. My company earns more than 65 million dollars. I've met many senior celebrities and worked with them while some of them are my brand ambassadors as well. Now into the next week, I'll be going again as in I've got my schedule for the shows and all.' The lady seemed quite astonished by this..
She thought to herself, this girl isn't bad for my family and Sheryar! She's coconut, all hard outside and sweet, loving in the inside. I guess she really loves her loved ones a lot.
'What's Mr. Pavri doing ?' 'He's retired now, so spends some hours alone doing excercises and telling everyone that he's still fit and fine, while in evening he loved to read dark romance books or make paintings or sketches. You known what, in our high school days he was a nerd who only looked in textbooks and all but after dating him I got to know he's an pervert ass.' Bani giggles on hearing it while the lady went back into her memories.
Time passes by as they both talked like that for almost 2 hours sitting on the large sofa where Bani just giggled hearing their stories and laughed out loud..
'Oh god! It's about to be 2 now! Let me prepare the food fast.' The lady seemed in hurry while looking at the clock. 'Why so hurry..? Any special guest coming..?' 'No, dear. Actually no matter what, it's a rule of ours to have the food together. So, everybody must be at their way to home now.. and I haven't prepared anything. Could you please call Yohan here. I wonder he didn't tell me the time or else every-time whines for the lunch.' 'You mean Mr. Pavri..?' She nodded and walked past the stairs and called him.
'Mr. Pavri, granny's calling you..' 'Oh! Granny..? You mean my wife..? Don't call her granny she hates being called old.' 'No she doesn't!' 'I bet for it!!' 'Come on! We were talking past 2 hours and she didn't scold me!' 'What!' The man looked as if he heard something impossible. He walked with the speed of light and went in kitchen still shocked about what he heard a few moments ago.. 'Jenn!' He held her face in his sweaty palms and looked into her eyes 'See, I want you to answer me this question very honestly. Promise me you won't lie to me.' 'We don't have any secrets baby..' 'She said you granny and you didn't say her anything..!? Like seriously!' 'Ya, so what!' 'What, so what? You never let me tease you like that even now and now she said it and it's all good!'
-----------------------
Everybody was home. Tables were set. 'Mmh! It smells amazing mom!' 'She always cooks delicious..' 'Where is Bani.?' 'Sheryar!!' 'Yeah' 'Call her down for lunch...' 'Huh!? Why me..? Shanaya call her.. Why should I..!?' 'I said, Sheryar Pavri go and call Your Wife down for lunch..' He went up while scoffing.
Turning the knob and opened the door to see Bani on a phone call,
                     "Yeah! Yeah! I'm getting it.. I'll be there soon. Oh! I miss you sweetie.. Love you so much..❤"

'If you're done with your sweetie then come and have dinner..' and he walked out blankly. 'Huh? Dinner, yeah coming.'