chapter 22

Luca
"So what's up with you and mom?" Eli asks as we're unloading the cars.

"Nothing what do you mean?"

"Well, you didn't come home last night. I was in the hall when she was on the phone with you. She was crying. Then you didn't come home last night. Then she was only gone long enough to get to the club house and back this morning." He stops what he's doing crossing his arms over his chest. For a teenager this kid is huge, not in the fat kind of way. In the way he spent allot of time in the gym lifting a ridiculous amount of weight.

"I got drunk said some things I didn't mean."

"Said what?"

"Doesn't matter."

"I can't help you if you won't tell me." I eyed him skeptically, "look Masters my mom has been on her own since I was born. She never let anyone in, she's never been truly happy until you came along. Now there's ari, ellie, and the baby. She's thirty four I think it's time she finds her happy ending."

"I said it was all too much. That everything changed in such a short amount of time. That I needed to spend more time at the club. I didn't mean any of it. I love you all more than anything and I'm going to do whatever it takes to make her see that."

"Well she let you come so there's hope."

"She told me no. She only let me come when ari asked me to come. She's not doing this for me she's doing for my little girl she made that perfectly clear."

"She loves you. I think the only thing you could do to make her actually be done with you is do something to her kids, or cheat." I wince and his eyes widen, "did you fucking cheat on my mom?"

"No. Layla set me up to make it look like I cheated on her but I didn't. I didn't touch that girl or any others since I have been with your mom."

"Well then masters looks like you have some serious ass kissing to do this weekend. "

"Thats the plan kid," I tell him honestly. "You all are my family and I'm not giving up on any of you."

After we get everything on the plan I sit next to peyton pulling ellie out of her arms, "Hi, princess." I tell her placing her on my lap.

"I can hold her luca," Peyton tell mes

"I know baby girl. You should just relax." I place my hand on her stomach, "You're growing our baby in here. You need some rest."

"I'm fine."

"Masters?" I heat next to me I look over to see Tammy.

Wonderful.

"Tammy," I nod my head.

"Never thought I'd see the day." she laughs.

"The day what?" Peyton inquires.

"The day Masters settled down and had a family."

"I'm sorry do you two know eachother?" Peyton questions.

"Tammy used to hang around the club years ago." I tell her.

"Hmmm, so you two..." Peyton let's her words trail off but I know what she's asking.

"Yeah," I sigh.

"What a wonderful start to the vacation." Peyton plasters on the fakest smile I have ever seen. "And were not together, i don't think Masters will ever actually settle down."

"We are together and I'm one hundred percent settled." My focus zeroed in on peyton.

"Hmmm. That's not what Layla thinks."