New creepypasta... (#91 [Story])

They're close. They're there. they're next to you? check behind, your sides, windows, etc. 

You search where was the person who broke in your house.....you find them with a bat....

what did you do?

Aries - You immeditealy knock them out with a nearby object then called 9-1-1

Taurus - "Get out." You loaded your gun and pointed it on their head.

Gemini - You called 9-1-1.

Cancer - You grabbed a weapon to defend yourself as you slowly approach them to knock them out.

Leo - "HEY. Why are you broke in my house?" You said as you grab a weapon.

Virgo - You looked at them, noticing they are stealing your stuff "NOT MY LIMITED EDITION KATANA!-"

Libra - You stared at them for a while until you grab a gun, loaded it with sleeping bullets and shoot at their neck. making them pass out.

Scorpio - You dranked tea "you're done or you want me to shoot you already?"

Sagittarius - You ran away.

Capricorn - you noticed they were stealing your stuff "Oh what the actual fuck?" you were mad mad.

Aquarius - You walked away and grabbed a weapon "Dont you dare touch that." 

Pisces - You noticed they were stealing your manga "AY! WHAT THE HELL BRO!?!" you were ready to throw some hands at them.

I bet you cant guess who is it