#55 (Story)

(ok before you get wayyyy confused! you are a creepypasta/proxy [Whatever you got chosen on #27]! So you are babysitting Sally and Lazari alright?)

You were cooking for Sally and lazari until you heard like a fight? You stopped cooking and went where the fighting was, you noticed Lazari and Sally were fighting over Sally's teddy bear.

What did you do?

Aries - you didnt knew what to do so you said "girls girls! calm down!"

Taurus - You told them "Girls, share? Why dont you 2 share the teddy?"

Gemini - You just grabbed the teddy and they both glared at you, which you glared back. Telling them "if you both dont behave, none of you will have the teddy"

Cancer - You just told them "Dinner is ready!" they quickly forgot why they were fighting for and went to the dinning table ._.

Leo - You snatched the teddy bear and told them "Behave or no teddy for both of you. by the way, dinner is ready."

Virgo - You yelled "LAZARI, GIVE SALLY HER TEDDY." Lazari tensed up as she give the teddy back to her.

Libra - You just destroyed the teddy 

Scorpio - You glared at them and they stopped.

Sagittarius - You killed the Teddy without hesitation ._.

Capricorn - You just said "Dinner is ready" they ran at the dinning table as you literally put another teddy close to Sally's teddy.

Aquarius - You yell "SHUT THE FU- I MEAN SHUT UP OR I WILL KILL THE TEDDY-" they stopped.

Pisces - You grabbed another teddy and give it to Lazari, they stop fighting. :0