Chapter 14

**What am I going to do!?**

I put my hands against my head, and leaned myself against a near by locker.

"What in the world am I going to do?" I whispered to my self closing my eyes.

I was stressed. I had no idea of how to get out of this situation. I knew couldn't go to first period. If I did go I'd get another detention for the second time, and out of all teachers to give it to me it would be from- Mrs. Cook.

**God, I hate that women!**

I shivered in disgust at thought of her.

I stood in the hallway deciding on what to do. I've never had a reason to ditch school before, So I've never done it. I was completely clueless when it came to this kind of stuff. I needed to get home though. I needed to think of a plain on how to get out of my problem. I can't let people know that I'm the girl Drew was carrying.

I tiptoed through the hallways trying to find an escape without getting caught. I felt like a rebel. I knew I was supposed to be in class but the feeling of ditching was exciting- thrilling. I liked breaking the rules for once. I felt like a total bad ass. I let my self forget about my worries, and started to enjoy the moment.

A smile stayed on face as confidence filled my body. I felt "cool" skipping. I imagined my self being a bad girl (rebel) just like you'd see in the movies. I silently giggled at my self when I passed a piece of paper on the ground, and didn't pick it up to throw it away like I normally would.

"Rebels don't pick up trash!" I smirked to my self. Not talking to anyone particular. Staying in character I popped the invisible collar I had on my sweat shirt, and made my way through the school.

"I don't pick up trash. I run this school! " I bragged to myself. I did a perfect hair flip, and headed towards the back doors at the end of the hallway.

My imagination quickly stopped as I heard a couple pair of heels rounding the corner. My eyes grew wide. A teacher is going to see me skipping.

**Shit!**

I urgently looked around at my surroundings, and spotted the janitors closet. I pranced at the door turned the knob, and shut it just in time before I saw the teacher coming around the corner.

Backing into the closest I couldn't see a thing. It was pitch black, and It disgustingly smelt of old mops mixed with Clorox Wipes.

I covered my nose at the smell, and put my ear against the door trying to hear the pair of heels passing by.

Surprisingly I heard not only one pair of heels, but two. They stopped close to the door. My heart started to race thinking that the door was going to swing open to reveal myself, but it never did. I listened more carefully, and heard the sound of lockers rattling, and finally opening.

**That's definitely not a teacher.**

"Ugh, I hate these stupid things!" I heard one girl whine. struggling to open her locker.

"I know me to!" The other one shouted.

I let out the breathe I was holding, and began to relax. Knowing that I wasn't going to get caught skipping I leaned my ear off the door, and waited for them to leave.

"Did you see Drew this morning?" One girl questioned.

That caught my attention completely. I flung back to the door, and pressed my ear hard against it. Making sure that I heard every bit of the conversation.