Chapter 9

An electric shock instantly formed through me.  I wanted to so badly run my hands through his hair and
kiss him with passion, but I didn't. Small tingles began to form at the lowest part of my stomach, and the feeling that I had in my dream swarm through my body. I almost didn't resist my self. The feeling that I had was unfamiliar, but it made me feel brave.

I got closer to his face, and looked down at his mouth.

His eyes got slightly bigger when I leaned in. I could tell he was liking what I was doing so I got closer. I smelt the minty breath that was escaping from his slightly parted mouth, and a tiny smile played on my lips.

"Thank you" I spoke. Talking just inches from his face.

He arched his perfect eyebrow at me, and got closer.

" For what Emma?" He asked with a taunting tone. Looking deep into my eyes. His mood has completely changed.

  My heart began to flutter with excitement, and I began to breath slightly faster. He wanted to her me say it.

I smiled and got closer. Our lips almost touching.

"For the compliment.." I whispered.

   He suddenly crushed his lips to mine. Rough, and full of want. I closed my eyes, and grabbed both sides of his face wanting to get closer to his body, but I was forced back by my seatbelt. Drew urgently moved his arm over my side, and unbuckled it in one swift movement. Releasing myself from the seat his lips never left mine. He firmly grabbed my waist, and pulled me until I was straddling him. I melted into his mouth, and he groaned in the back of his throat. One of my hands twisted around his hair, and the other supported myself on the shoulder of his seat.

  His kiss started to become more passionate, and I followed. He smoothly ran the tip of his tongue over the bottom of my mouth, and bit my lower lip tenderly asking for entrance. I parted slightly, and let his delicious tongue caress mine. I moved mine with his in a perfect unison.

The feeling that my body had was sensational.  I've never had a kiss like this in my life.

   His hands traveled up and down my lower back then firmly grabbed both of my thighs. I groaned into his mouth with pleasure, and I could feel his smile through kisses. He pulled away gently, and started kissing my neck.

It felt so good.

    He kissed me right under my ear, and I moaned quietly. I tilted my head to the side a little, and he sucked hard.      

    The feeling was exquisite. I could feel my flesh heating up with his touch it was so overwhelming, but I loved it. I didn't want him to stop. His lips eagerly met mine again,and he held the back of my neck. Tangling his fingers through my hair. He kissed me one last time before he pulled away gently. His hands unraveled their selves from my hair, and he caressed my face. Our foreheads were touching, and we were both panting loudly; trying to catch our breathes.

    I was still on top of him.

I bent down one last time, and pecked his soft lips. He grinned with his eyes closed.

I then fixed my hair a little, and began to pull myself off of him. He quickly grabbed my waist again, and set me back on his lap. Not letting me un-straddle myself.

I smiled at his motions, and got comfortable in his lap. We both sat there holding each other. I could feel his heartbeat against my ear. It was going just as wild as mine was.

When our breathes became even He finally spoke.

  "That was very unexpected" his tone was shocked, but happy. He kissed the top of my head, and his embrace got tighter.

I smiled against his chest, and bundled into his arms.I couldn't believe what just happened. My body still had excitement, And apparently so did his.

  "You were the one who kissed me, So I should really be the one to say that" I  giggled. Trying to remain as confident as possible.

I heard him laugh, and he slowly bent into my ear.

"I just couldn't resist my self Emma" his whisper made my heart skip beats. Shivers reformed down my back, and my blood froze instantly. How could he make me feel like this so fast...

   I could have stayed in his lap for days. I felt so warm. So comfortable , and so safe. He made me feel alive. A feeling that I haven't felt since my mother passed away. I wanted to stay here in this moment forever. I felt as if I was in a dream. A dream that I've dreamed about many of times. Part of my fantasies actually came true. I flushed from the memory, and I could feel my cheeks turning pink.

I put my head against his chest, and sighed to myself. I realized that I was going to have to eventually go home.

   I lifted my head to look at him, and he looked so peaceful. His dark brown eyes looked at me in awe. His lips formed into a small smile when he grabbed ahold of both of my hands.

"Stay the night with me?" He asked with deep lust In his voice.

I gasped in shock.