35

So when I come outside, make sure you ready

So when I come outside, make sure you ready."

Onika was so demanding, I felt like her bitch for real. "You don't want to come inside for a little? I ain't tryna be outside all day with you Onika."

"Stop crying and get ready. I'm five minutes away."

"Onika I don't want to! I want to stay in bed."

"Bitch I'm trying to take you out for brunch!"

I huffed, "Bitch when the fuck you start doing brunch?"

She laughed before requesting a facetime call. I was in my bed, literally half naked.

"Get up baby. Don't make me sneak through the bathroom." She spoke, setting her phone up in the car. "I haven't seen you in days and this how you gon' do me?"

"Bitch it's your fault that we haven't talked in days." I groaned but got up, accidentally flashing her.

"Put on some fucking clothes!"

"I just got up. Stop chatting." I put the phone up on my dresser. "And stop acting like you don't like my titties."

She smirked, knowing I was right. "I do. Let me see 'em."

I lifted my loose ass belly shirt and showed her my nipples. I didn't mind, she flashes me literally everyday.

She bit her lip, "Your nipples are so perfect."

I started to get dressed while talking to her. "I know right. I lowkey want to pierce them."

"Why? They're perfect how they are."

"Because I want to." I replied, putting on these jeans that I know for a fact, Onika bought me damn near a year ago.

Onika sucked her teeth, "You have a attitude problem. Need to hurry and get that fixed before we get to boxing."

"Oh you wanna fight? Just make sure you step out that car when I come out or Ima know you pussy."

She waved her hand in the air. I didn't even realize she was smoking until she put it in the camera. "Yeah, yeah. Are your parents home? Do you need me to drive down the block a lil?"

"Just come to the front. They're home but they stuck on Marvel movies right now. Kelly put them on."

She nodded. "Okay then come out. I'm outside."

"Okay." I hung up on her and quickly put the rest of my outfit on. When I got outside she was sitting in her truck with TiaCorine playing.

As soon as I shut the door, she leaned over the console and grabbed my jaw, sticking her tongue right in my mouth.

I moaned lowly, leaning closer to her. She was so nasty, running her hand from my jaw and down to my neck, squeezing. Pulling away, she bit her lip and kept me close.