Chapter 1: A different universe

( this is after fast forward 2003 although I'm just gonna pretend that didn't happen and April and Casey aren't married yet and the turtles are like 20 and 2018 Leo is 16)

Leo was floating through the darkness clutching the photo in his hands, absolutely hurting and honestly about to pass out, his family is safe and that's all that matters.

He then sees a bright orange light that looks circular, he sees his brothers and he grunted " took you long enough".

Raph then reached out to him with his mystic arm, but then kraang clawed his leg " AGH!" Leo groaned out.

" Leo!" Raph worriedly exclaimed.

Panic ensued and the portal started fritzing and then everything went black.

————————————————————————

2003 Leo's pov:

We were on patrol, checking out everything, it seemed to be clear and so we started heading back until I saw someone " wait!" I stopped them.

We jumped down from the roof and as we went closer, we saw a mutant turtle just like us except, he had scars and cracks over his body and his shell was cracked and his leg was bleeding.

" oh Shell!" Raph ran to him and we all ran to the young turtle " his shell his cracked" Raph whispered.

Donnie analyzed him " we need to take him to the lair".

" he has a blue mask like you Leo" Mikey said.

Then the young turtle opened his eyes and tried to get out of Donnie's arms " woah, hey, it's okay, you're safe, can you tell us your name?".

He tried to speak but coughed up blood, then spoke again " Leonardo Hamato".

He passed out again and we all looked at each other and then turned to Donnie and he gulped " well, I think this proves one of my theories".

We then left to the lair.