Chapter 7: A family mourning

Draxum helped out with the boys and Splinter around the lair, although it was very...sad and tense in the lair and even he felt nothing could help this.

Raph made sure everyone besides himself was okay, having no smile on his face and just trying to make sure everyone else was alright, he cried at night, trying to muffle the sounds with his pillow, though he and Leo fought those past 2 years ( or months...I'm not sure, I saw a tumblr post that said it was just a few months but another that said 2 years and honestly the 2 year one makes sense, but, idk...sooo🤷🏼‍♀️). He still loved him very much and he so absolutely wish he could take back all the fights and just hug and kiss him, he didn't know what to do anymore, the jokester of the family was gone, and he would do anything to hear those terrible jokes of his one last time.

Mikey couldn't paint without his arms shaking and he felt like he really needed it, but what was the point without...Leo, his stupid jokes were horrible but knowing that Leo was just there...it was enough for him, he couldn't bring himself to cry, he'd already cried too much as if felt like there wasn't anymore left in his system, he just laid down on the bed just staring at his arms, then his brother's Odachi, he couldn't sleep, he didn't want to sleep, or felt bad to sleep knowing Leo was probably still out there...alive, he just wants him back, he'll even sacrifice his own life to bring him back.

Donnie looked himself in his lab, not sleeping, not eating, and couldn't stop crying. He hated this emotion, hell, he hated all the emotions, he hated the kraang for causing this in the first place, he hated that his dad had made Leo leader without any talk of some sort, he hated how he couldn't feel anything in his shell, but most importantly, he hated Leo...for being such a idiot, a self sacrificial idiot. He hated how he would never see his dum dum face ever again, he hated how he would never hear his dum dum jokes ever again, most of all...never hear the word, 'twins' ever again, oh, what he would give to hear that word one last time, to see his entire world again.

Splinter felt mad at the world for taking away the best son he ever had, he would probably say that about all his sons, but it was true. He wasn't the best father for the turtles growing up, he now wishes more than ever for a second chance, to be with his baby blue again. They should've never had to deal with this, it wasn't their fight...it shouldn't have been their fight...all he wants is his son back, that's all, that's all he asks for, so, please bring him back his son.

April was furious at the kraang and the world for taking away her brother, she wanted to kill the kraang and do it slowly, to make them suffer. Her parents tried to help her but they didn't know how, she was angry at the world and she didn't how to move forward, she wanted to burn the world, watch it suffer, if it meant she could see him again one last time.

Draxum wasn't sure how to feel, it was weird, he didn't know wether to feel sad, upset, or just confused. He wasn't sure why the confused part was going through his mind, it just was, he wasn't close to the blue clad turtle, but that was his creation and though that didn't really like each other all that much...it would've been nice to hang out...but...he just feels confused on why he feels so sad and angry.

Casey was distraught over having his sensei die a second time, he tried to help out around the lair, but it was just too weird and he felt like he didn't belong and had to go somewhere...but where? The Hamatos took him in as their own, but, he wanted Leo, it wasn't complete without Leo.

but where? The Hamatos took him in as their own, but, he wanted Leo, it wasn't complete without Leo