Choosing the Dragon Warrior

In the noodle shop, we see Po serving noodles to their tables, but having trouble getting there do to his big panda size. Some of the villagers are a little annoyed of it jus as much as he is.

Po: Excuse me, pardon me, sorry.

Customer: Hay! Watch it Po!

Po: Sorry! Suck it up!

He tries to get through, but his tail fluff got into one of the rabbit family's bowls, much to their disgust and his embarrassment.

Kids: Eeewwwww!

Po: Oh sorry! A thousand pardons.

Po turns around and sees someone putting up a poster of the Furious Five, and looks with wide eyes.

Po: WHAT?!

He gets there and inspects the flyer, he immediately knows what's going on.

Po: Master Oogway is choosing the Dragon Warrior, TODAY!

Po starts telling the customers and they all run out, excited for the tournament.

Po: EVERYONE, everyone, go! Get to the Jade Palace! One of the Five is gonna get the Dragon Scroll! We've been waiting 1000 years for this, just take the bowl! This is the greatest day in kung fu history!
Don't worry about it, just go!

He was about to leave to, but Ping calls him before he could make it out.

Ping: Po, where are you going?

Po: To the... Jade Palace.

Ping: But you're forgetting your noodle cart.

Ping moves a cart with a big pot of noodles and dozens of bowls to Po.

Ping: The whole valley will be there, and you'll sell noodles to all of them!

Po: Selling noodles?

Ping nods at him.

Po: But dad, you know I was thinking, maybe I-

Ping: Yeah?

Po: I was kind of thinking maybe I...

Ping: Uhuh?

Po:... Could also sell the bean buns? They're uh, they're about to go bad.

Ping: THAT'S MY BOY, I told you that dream was a sign!

He walks away to get the buns.

Po: Yeah, haha, glad I had it.

Back at the Jade Palace, there are confetti and musing coming from everywhere with a dragon costume dancing, and kids running and playing.

Kid 1: Hey, I'm a kung fu warrior!