Meating the Masters

It is now mid-morning and we see Jaune open his eyes dew to the sun glaring into them. He sits up and groans while holding his head do to a big headache he feels.

Jaune: ugh, My head is killing me-

He noticed his arm was covered in fur and looked at what used to be his hands, now are his paws. His eyes widen as he sees a mirror and runs to it. Once he see his reflection and sees his lion body, he yells in both shock and fear of what he's become.

Jaune: WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?! I HAVE PAWS!! I HAVE BLACK HAIR!!! I HAVE A FREAKING TAIL!!!!

His tail moves around and after a little bit of breathing and sitting back down, he finally calms down and starts to think a little bit. But that is soon interrupted when Oogway walks in and speaks.

Oogway: Oh, I see you are awake now.

Jaune looks at the old tortoise and immediately gets his guard up, hoping he's not an enemy.

Jaune: Who are you?! Where and I?!

Oogway: I'm sure all can be explained if you follow me.

Jaune follows Oogway outside and is taken back by the view of the entire valley that is shown to him.

Oogway: A beautiful sight, isn't it? Come.

Oogway keeps walking away while Jaune catches up to him.

Jaune: Wait, how long was I out?

Oogway: You've been asleep for two days now.

Jaune: Two days?!

Oogway: Yes. Your body started to glow white some time yesterday and you were healing at a fast rate.

Jaune: Glad to know my aura is replenished.

Oogway: Let us go and meet the others.

Jaune: Yeah, the tiger and I'm assuming a red panda?

Oogway: And four new students, they proved their skills and potential when fought a strong adversary last night.

Jaune: Really? This'll be interesting.

They make it to a big door and inside is a giant hallway filled with artifacts and scrolls with ten green pillars with dragons sculpted on them. There's also a little pool and a golden dragon sculpture on the roof and a red and green roller in its mouth.

 There's also a little pool and a golden dragon sculpture on the roof and a red and green roller in its mouth