❏ a blast from the future

the great hall were filled with chatters and students who are conversing with each other while eating their dinner, some are enjoying their night while talking with their friends and some are doing their notes while eating.

In the Gryffindor table, the marauders are busy eating their dinner when James called his best friend Sirius who is sitting across the table beside Remus.

"Paddy" James called his best friend who instantly look at him munching his food and hum as recognition. "How bout this? I give Lily flower some flowers everyday with notes in them do you think she'll agree-"

Sirius drink some water first in his goblet and respond to his best friend's plan. "I think that's a good idea Prongs but you need to be consistent in the flower giving you are planning"

"I will be consistent!" James said with pride. "When it comes to Lily flower I am always consistent"

Remus who is listening to the conversation just shook his head as he continue eating his dinner while Peter just nod supporting his friend in his plan.

Suddenly a Blond male sat beside on Sirius' side with a grin in his lips as he look at James while the other marauders just nod at him recognizing his presence.

"You planning some new ways to get Lily again, huh dear cousin James?" the Blond guy asked with a grin. "Think she will agree to you and give you a chance to have a date in Hogsmead this week?"

"Oh shut it Anastacius! You're supposed to be on my side I'm your cousin!" James frowned at his cousin who just laughed at him. "Where have you been anyway? I kept on looking for you earlier because the dinner is starting"

Anastacius shrug and speak. "I'm just telling the truth James, but I think she will agree to have a date with you if you stop annoying her and to answer your question, I was just strolling around forgot it was dinner already"

Sirius look at the blond as he know where he went, his eyes suddenly went into the black haired girl wearing Slytherin robe who entered the great hall walking straight to the Slytherin table, her gray eyes meet his gray eyes as she gave him a knowing small smile and gave him a small nod. Sirius chuckle and nudge the blond male beside him knowing where he went.

"You went on a date with my sister right?" Sirius asked as the three marauders heard what Sirius have said look at the blond male.

"What?!"

"My cousin and your sister? What in the Merlin is this"

"Now that's a news"

Remus look at the two. "He's dating your sister and you're okay with it?"

The disowned Black nod in confirmation. "It's alright for me, moony" as he look at Anastacius. "At first it is not fine but when Larissa talked to me for the first time after I ran away from home it was all thanks to him and they said they love each other so it is alright for me I accepted their relationship and support them"

"Wow that's touching Sirius" Anastacius teased as Sirius playfully glare at him.

Sirius added. "As long as he will not hurt my sister, I will support them"

"Not a bit Sirius, I will never hurt Larissa over my gorgeous face and body" Anastacius said. "Besides speaking of hurting someone, if you hurt Eliana I will hex you"

"Oh don't worry Anastacius I will never hurt your best friend, plus I find her adorable especially when she's angry at me" Sirius chuckled looking at the Ravenclaw table as he had an eye contact with a certain brunette girl.

"I swear you are also smitten" Remus said to his friend following where he is looking.

Sirius wink at the brunette girl who just groan in irritation rolling her eyes on him as the Black chuckle finding the girl's reaction amusing.