Chapter 7: Bowser's Plan

The Darklands, World-8

Bowser sat on his throne and grumbled. "Where are those idiots? Kamek!!"

Kamek appeared and said, "Calm yourself, Lord Bowser...Easy..."

"How is it that finding a fat plumber and his brother is so hard?!? Spike!!!"

A koopa troopa with a blue shell, wings, and a spiked helmet quickly ran to him and knelt on one knee. "Yes, Lord Bowser?"

"I need you to gather your best men and find a man with a mustache. He and his brother are two of the seven Star Children destined to stop me. Find him...and bring them to me...Also, bring the Princess while you're at it. Just do it, NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yes, sir!" Spike stood up and ran out of the throne room.

"Have patience, sire..." Kamek said. 

"I have two of the Seven Star children here in the Mushroom Kingdom...And I need to know...WHO ARE THEY???

Sarasaland, World-2

Luigi groaned awake and there stood a beautiful woman. Luigi suddenly blushed as the woman said, "Finally awake..."

The woman had fair skin, brown hair, a crown similar to Peach's, blue eyes, and wore a dress similar to Peach's but it was yellow with white and orange accents, her brooch and collar were petal-shaped, flower-shaped earrings, orange heels, and short white gloves. 

"W-Who are you...?" Luigi asked, still blushing.

"I'm Princess Daisy." The woman answered.

"Princess?? Where am I? And how long was I out."

"You're in the Mushroom Kingdom, and you've been out for a few days."

"Is this a dream...?"

"No, those Dry Bones that attacked you weren't a dream. And you're with me right now."

"Dry Bones? You mean those skeletons back in the desert?"

"Yup. Evil little guys."

"Where's my brother?"

"Your brother's with my cousin and I think they're on their way here." 

"Oh, good..."