Manipulating Fate

Klay and Fidel stood in silence, staring at the closed portal. They had just returned from the alternate timeline and were still trying to process everything they had witnessed.

"We can change it," Klay said, breaking the silence. "We know what's going to happen. We can change the outcome of the story."

Fidel shook his head. "I'm not so sure about that. It's not that simple."

"Why not? We know what's going to happen. We can prevent it from happening," Klay persisted.

"Think about it, Klay. If we change something in the past, it will affect everything in the present and the future. It's like a domino effect. We can't predict how it will change things," Fidel explained.

Klay sighed. "You're right. I didn't think about that."

"We can't change fate, Klay. We can only learn from it and make the best of the present," Fidel said.

Klay nodded, understanding. "So what do we do now?"

"We continue to live our lives and make the most of the time we have," Fidel said.

They both sat in silence for a moment, contemplating their situation.

"I don't know about you, but I'm getting tired of living the same story over and over again," Klay said.

"Me too," Fidel agreed. "But I guess that's just the way fate works. We can't change it, but we can make the most of it."

They both stood up and walked away from the portal, ready to face whatever challenges the future may bring. They knew that fate was not something that could be easily manipulated, but they were determined to make the most of the time they had and live their lives to the fullest.