Chapter IX: Your Silence Worries Me

Wey hey hey! Another chapter!

I really hope you'll vote and comment in this chapter... thank you so so much for reading my story.

Enjoy dear people.

Vote and Comment pretty please. Aja! :D

***

The guy looks hot. Well, it’s actually the understatement of the year. Another guy in my ‘hot list’ then. Wait! Now I have a list too? Gosh! I sounded like Elina. But there’s no doubt that this guy is hot.

He has dark brown hair with a short quiff, muscular chest that shows well on his plain V-neck white shirt, and strangely as it seems, we have the same pale blue eyes. Just his looks screamed how manly he is which surely gets all the girls he wants, well except me, but hearing his voice will definitely make a girl drool and swoon…

“I think we have company” The hot guy said in his sexy, deep voice standing from the sofa looking between Raf and me, “I’m quite sure I haven’t seen you before” He smiled and boy if I’m not in love with Raf, I would be so totally into him.

I don’t know what to say yet so I just smiled then looked at Raf who was staring intently at the guy. Hmm… What’s in his mind?

Rupert cleared his throat and stood up, he went beside the guy who was already infront of us.

He seems serious today.

“Liam, this is Rafael my brother…” Rupert said as the guy named Liam looked at Raf.

“So you’re Rafael” Liam slowly said staring at Raf.

Raf just nodded then averted his gaze then looked at me and… and… is he blushing?

“…and this is Scarlet” Rupert continued in a serious tone staring at me then looked at Liam, “Don’t call her pervert…” I rolled my eyes as he said this with a playful smile on his lips. And I thought he looks serious today, then he turned serious once again, “She’s Raf’s girlfriend”

“WHAT?!?!” Raf, Liam and me shrieked at the same time.

Rupert was startled by our outburst. He glanced at the three of us with confused expressions the same as him.

“What?!” I repeated in so much shock.

“Yeah! What did you just say?” Raf demanded.

“I uh… I… I thought…” Rupert stuttered then tried again, “I thought you two are together” He said confusion written on his face.

“I thought he’s gay?” Liam pitched in.

Raf gasped, “You told HIM I’m GAY?!?” he growled

“Well, it’s not like its not obvious and Liam is my friend” Rupert defended himself.

“So you told your friend here that Raf is gay and still you thought I’m his girlfriend?!” I yelled at him.

“So you’re not together?” Rupert asked.

“W-what? No!—”

“And you have no right to tell anyone you know that your brother is gay!!!” Raf snorted fuming with rage.

“It’s okay actually—” Liam butted in.

 “No! it’s not okay! We’re just best friends you dimwit!” Me to Rupert.

“That’s not what I’m talking about actually” Liam to Me.

“Oh, what are you saying then?” Me to Liam.