Chapter VII: Talkative, Pervert and Big Head

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy lovelies! ^_^

***

“I love you karmiy…” He said as he held my face with his one hand and the other wrapped around my waist.

I was confused as to what was happening. He had said that he loves me for a million times but this was a bit different. It’s like he’s really saying that he loves me the way that I love him. I wanted to ask a lot of questions that were swirling inside my mind but I can’t utter a word because of his intense gaze. Those great cerulean eyes captivated my pale blue ones and I can’t manage to turn away. Slowly, he moved his face nearer until our noses touched. I can already feel his breath because of our proximity. My heart was racing so fast… I don’t even know if I was still breathing. He was still looking at me intently and I was staring at him without even blinking. For the love of God… what is really happening in here? I was about to ask him what in the world is he doing but suddenly he once again move his face nearer and nearer and nearer… our lips almost touching…

Oh God! Let us kiss already… your prolonging my agony here!

I closed my eyes, waiting to feel his lips on mine—

“She’s mine!” Someone yanked me from his grip and I was knocked on a hard chest. Ow!

I opened my eyes to see who did that. I gazed up to see the guy’s face. Of course I know he’s a guy because first, his husky voice and second, his hard chest where my face pressed a while ago. But the weird thing was, I can’t make out the guy’s face. It’s too blurry. Then I thought the drama was over but then someone yanked my other arm from the guy.

“That would not be possible dude because… She. Is. Mine.” The guy number two said in a low, serious tone.

Talk about being possessive!

Like guy number one, I also can’t see the guy number two’s face. Then someone definitely wanted to join the party (not!) as he grabbed me by the waist, loosening the grip of the two blurry guys from both of my arms. The third guy hugged me, tightening his hold on my waist.

“You don’t want to mess with me!” Guy number three growled, staring daggers at the two guys, “You don’t own Scarlet! Scarlet is no one’s possession!” He almost shouted as he incessantly stared at the blurry guys.

Another weird thing was, I can actually see guy number three’s eyes but still not his whole face. Those eyes were vaguely familiar. I just can’t remember when and where have I seen it. It reminded me of—

“Raf! Darling!...” A girl’s voice emerged from the commotion, walking towards him. She snaked her arms around his neck, his face with an unreadable expression. I looked at the girl but like the three guys, her face was a blur. “I’ve been looking for you baby” She purred playing his collar with her fiery red nails, “Let’s go somewhere were no one will disturb us” She whispered seductively.

Oh you just didn’t say that!

Funny… as I have thought that the guys fighting because of me were insane and a bit possessive but if we’re talking about HIM, I would certainly fight for him and be over the top possessive because as far as I know… HE. IS. MINE.

“What am I missing here?” We all snapped our heads at the voice. There stood was Elina looking confused and lost. She headed towards me and suddenly she was holding a glass of water aiming it at my face.

“Scarlet, wake up! We will be late for our first day!” Elina shouted near my ear.

I slowly opened my eyes, flinching at her voice. I groaned and covered my face with my pillow as I saw the light coming from the windows. I shouldn’t have agreed with Elina with me being on the right side of the room.