Chapter 2: Forgiven

Make sure to read the previous chapter to understand the storyline of the book. It will be confusing if you don't read the previous one. This book's plot is complicated so it will take time to write the next chapter of this. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Bold: Coms, Angels summon.

Italic: Thoughts,

"Italic": "Dream"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov

After dealing with that annoying woman who is unfortunately my mother, I escaped through my portal because I am not ready to face her yet. Ellen who was the "Strongest wizard in the world" is now an inverse spirit who serve under me. But little do I know that Kurumi and Origami manage to get into the portal.

I float towards my throne in the middle of celestia and sit on it. I also made a nice couch not too far from me for Ellen.

Ellen: This is a nice place you have my lady.

Me: Thank you, for your praise Ellen.

She walks towards me and sits on my lap. This surprised me badly and I start to blush harder because this caught me off, guard.

Me: Ellen, I gave you a couch literally beside me.

Ellen: I appreciate it but I found a better couch for me to sit on.

Me: ELLEN, GO SIT ON YOUR COUCH.

Ellen: Sorry, but no my lady. Your lap is better to sit on.

???: Y/n, can we talk?

???: This is a nice place you have there.

I look to where the source of the voice is and sees Origami and Kurumi there. I got confused about how they got

Me: You, how did you get in here?

Kurumi: You forgot that I can travel in the shadow while also bringing people with me.

Knowing that we are going to have a talk Ellen stands up from my lap and stands beside me.

Ellen: My lady, may I ask who are these people?

Me: They are my childhood friend.

Ellen: I see.

Me: *sigh* So, why are you two here?

Origami: First thing first, how did you turn Ellen into an inverse spirit?

Me: Do you forget that I am the daughter of the first spirit? I can turn people into spirits but only inverse spirits by stabbing them using the sword I have.

Kurumi: *sigh* You know that regret everything right? So, come on please come back with us.

Me: Why, should I come with you?

Origami: I will make sure that they don't disturb you.

Me: Hmph, I still don't want to go back with you.

Origami: You can live with me if you go back.

Kurumi: *sigh* This will be a long persuading.

Time skip 1 hour later

It's been 1 hour, and Kurumi, Origami even Ellen haven't given up on persuading me to come back with them into the human world. I eventually give up because I just want this over with.

Me: Fine... I will come, but you will be coming with me to Ellen. And also Origami I will only come with you if you become a spirit.

Origami: *sigh* But why? Either way, I accept since you will come with me.