Chapter 1: First Appearance, DEM downfall

This book is inspired by The Four Takamiyas made by @ Angeliscompletlygone. So go read his book first before this. There will be a fighting scene if you don't like it you may skip it, but for those who are curious have fun reading. 

Also, I am making the mc the antagonist instead of Issac Westcott. I think it will be more interesting since I have never seen the mc as the antagonist in a date a live book before. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Bold: Y/n's other personality

Italic: Thoughts, Flashbacks.

--------------------------------------------------------

3rd person Pov

We are currently seeing a fight on top of the rooftop of Raizen High. Mana, Tohka, and Origami are trying their best to fight Kurumi. While Kotori is nowhere to be seen inside Fraxinus. 

Kurumi starts summoning her clones, only for Mana to kill them all in a flash. Shido only could stand there begging them to stop fighting. 

Kurumi: It's about time for me to end this.

She then raises her hand in the air preparing to cause a spacequake. 

Shido: KURUMI, PLEASE STOP WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER STUDENTS WHO ARE IN THIS BUILDING ?!

Kurumi: I don't care about them, I only care about my childhood friend who is gone because of you.

She then starts a spacequake only to be countered by another spacequake. A girl with red hair starts to float down the sky. It's Kotori Shido's little sister.

Kotori: Didn't you know? If you hit a spacequake the moment it starts with a similar scale It will cancel each other out.

Shido: Kotori?

Kurumi: Tch, I won't let you stop me. Not until I find where my childhood friend is.

Kotori: Then, let's get this date start- HUH WHAT'S THAT?!

Everyone except unconscious Mana looks toward where Kotori is looking. The sky is tearing apart opening some sort of portal.

 The sky is tearing apart opening some sort of portal

A/n: Just pretend that portal opens up above them.  Change Lumine and Aether to Shido, Kurumi, Origami, Tohka, and Kotori.

Kurumi: That portal ability... It's the same as hers...

A figure then steps out of the portal, and everyone in the area can feel the pressure she emits.

Kotori: *under pressure* W-what is t-this pressure?

???: Shido Itsuka your journey ends here.

Origami: WHO ARE YOU?!