Chapter 2

Chapter 2

September 28, 2005

Bella groaned as she woke up. She had been feeling really exhausted lately and it was starting to really worry her. Bella went to the bathroom and knew that she was also right about the bruises on her back, hips, and thighs because they still hadn’t faded yet. Though she was happy to see that they were starting to fade though not very quickly, that probably had something to do with the amount of bruising that was caused. Bella showered quickly before heading downstairs and heating up some of the leftover chicken from the night before as she really didn’t want to make breakfast. Though as soon as she bit into the chicken she spat it out and looked at the food in disgussed.

‘Was this raw when we had it for dinner last night?’ Bella thought as she threw the chicken away.

Leah came downstairs groaning.

“What’s wrong?” Bella asked as the older girl sat at the table.

“Nothing just on the rag.” Leah said and Bella nodded her head in understanding.

“Want me to get you some ice cream and cook you some mostly raw steaks?”

Leah made an appreciative noise before setting her head on the table. Bella had just gotten Leah’s meal done when Seth walked down the stairs and was going to make a comment but one look from Bella told him that it probably wasn’t the best time.

They went their seperate ways after their weird breakfast. While Leah and Seth went to Sam’s for a Pack meeting and then Patrols after Bella spent the day sleeping. After waking up later in the afternoon Bella felt the urge to throw up so she went to the females bathroom. They have two bathrooms so that the boys wouldn’t feel uncomfortable looking at the female products though it didn’t really help that they were outnumbered. After throwingup Bella went to go flush but ended up knocking over a tampon box. She flushed the toilet in a daze as she looked at the tampon box that now resided on the floor and remembered her conversation with Leah this morning about how the older girl was on her period. Bella’s eyes widened as she hurried to stand up and look in the full length mirror that was on the back of the door as she thought about when she was last on her period.

She was supposed to go on her period a few days after her birthday but she didn’t. She thought about the reasons that she could be late. Realization hit her when she recalled her birthday. The day that she tried so hard to forget so that Edward didn’t win and completely ruined her life. That was the only time that she had intercourse of any kind.

She sat in the bathroom crying. There was life growing inside of her and she didn’t want to kill it. It didn’t matter that the life was a product of something vile. Not to mention that she wouldn’t even know what to do or how to get rid of a hybrid baby. Because that’s what’s growing inside of her. She didn’t even know how this was possible because to her knowledge Vampires couldn’t procreate. At least that’s what she thought. But she realised that while the female Vampires can’t procreate because their bodies are frozed and in order to have a baby the body needs to change. Female vampire’s bodies can’t change to go through the process of pregnancy. Though males of all kinds don’t have their bodies changing for pregnancy, they just release and be done because their seman needs to find the ovals. She should have known that pregnancy was a possibility because the Cullen’s even stated that when they are turned their bodies are frozen even though they still have liquid running through their veins, it’s just not blood but it still circulates the same as blood would even if they can’t cry.

She didn’t know what to do because if the Pack finds out who knows what they would do and she couldn’t risk that. Even though she had no plans for being pregnante that didn’t mean that she would kill an innocent life even if they were hybrids. She looked in the mirror and saw that she already had a baby bump, even though it was a small one, it was still there.