xxi. farm house visit.

UNITED IN BLOOD
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE !

   "I'VE MISSED YOU SO much!" Dina exclaimed as she yanked both Ellie and Danielle into an embrace, the very moment they stepped into the quaint little farm house

   "I'VE MISSED YOU SO much!" Dina exclaimed as she yanked both Ellie and Danielle into an embrace, the very moment they stepped into the quaint little farm house. Her grip was strong as she held tightly to the pair, refusing to let them go until she was ready.

   The two girls struggled against Dina's hold, both trying their best to not manoeuvre themselves around so as to not accidentally collide with the dark-haired girls pregnant belly.

Danielle was quick to pull herself free from the embrace, flashing her friend a smile as she gently How've you been? How's the baby?"

   Dina grinned happily at the pair, playfully tapping at her stomach with both of her hands, drumming away a fun little rhythm.  "He's good."

"He? You think it's a boy?" Ellie inquired as she stepped further into the front of the house, eyeing the decorative artwork that was upon the walls. From what she noticed, the original artwork that had been on the walls when the two first moved in, was still there.

A derivative, slightly unattractive snort filled the air as Dina laughed at her best friends question. "I know it's a boy, Jesse thinks it'll be a girl though."

"Where is he anyway?"

Danielle followed closely behind Dina as the girl traveled further into her home, leading her two visitors into the living room. "Yeah why isn't he here to greet us? He hates us, doesn't he?"

"Yeah, he can't stand to look at either of you." Dina jokingly replied to the brunette as she shuffled along the wooden floor over to the couch. She sat down right after, immediately letting out a sigh of relief as soon as she was no longer standing on her incredibly sore feet. "No, he's out hunting. He should be back soon. Now come, sit down and tell me everything I've missed."

Ellie just shrugged her shoulders while she moved to sit on the opposite couch from Dina. "Nothing has really changed in Jackson, to be honest."

"Yeah, unless you consider Tommy moving out of his and Maria's home a big change." The Linden girl pointed out before internally cursing her for spilling someone else's personal business.

"No fucking way!" Shock had embedded itself into the features of Dina's face as she sat up slightly, her body clearly showing how surprised she was to hear of Tommy and Maria's break. "That's sad. I thought they would last forever."

Danielle weakly smiled. "I'm sure it's not forever."

   The sound of hinges creaking filled the air before any of the girls could say another word as all of their heads turned to glance in the direction of the front door.