X-Force

(Deadpool arrives with the X-Force where Cable is about to talk about the mission, which is to fight Mr. Sinister, but first, they fight the Nasty Boys to get to him. That's our big opening fight scene)

X-FORCE VS. NASTY BOYS

(X-Force goes up to Mr. Sinister's office and we get another song parodying Poor Unfortunate Souls from the Little Mermaid)

Deadpool: You're doing the whole Deadpool Musical thing wrong. You're not supposed to Weird Al the song. You have to do your own thing with the song.

(Sinister continues his villain song as they fight)

DEADPOOL V. MR SINISTER

(In the middle of the song, he gets teleported somewhere)

(The X-Force continues their mission and everyone goes home thinking about the mission)

Deadpool: Honey, I'm home for the holidays and I got Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey on DVD.

Vanessa: Wade, I'm not sure this is a movie for the kid.

Deadpool: You worry that she's gonna turn out like me.

(They watch the movie and Cher is dissing it out)

Deadpool: Like father like daughter.

(Deadpool gets a note in the mail that says that he's been cordially invited to this multiversal extravaganza signed by MM)

Deadpool: Mike Myers is back acting now or is this another Halloween movie?

(The TV turns on to show more heroes being teleported like some of the X-Men with interviews from Ioan Giffud's Reed Richards, James Marsden Cyclops, and Kelsey Grammer Beast)

Vanessa: McAvoy or Stewart? These timelines always get confusing.

Deadpool: Take care of Cher. I've got to make a man out of someone.

(He finds MM's assistant at his door and that's when they talk about who MM is, Mojo played by Mike Myers)